Work that Bootie

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Simon, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

If she ever joins MAP and posts in the members workout thread, I'm off.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L408UTXelME&feature=channel"]YouTube - MMA Workout[/ame]

2. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

I got a vid of her doing um....something.. in the MA babes thread.

edit: my Mrs just asked what the hell I was watching. I guess without the visuals it sounds a bit dodge.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  3. Simon

Haha, mine too.:eek:

4. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFnrw85wbQc&feature=related"]YouTube - Fitness - Swing It For Tight Buns![/ame]

A power bag or even a small bag weighted with something can be used for this excerise. Kettlebells if you got em.

5. Simon

More for your viewing pleasure. Er, no I mean for inspiration and training ideas, yes that's it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXQhHg53FLg&feature=related"]YouTube - Fitness - Sexy Body On Fire Workout[/ame]

6. Simon

In all seriousness I think these are very good videos. Little to no equipment, just an area to workout in.

Hours of stuff on you-tube, so anyone stuck for ideas could do a lot worse than check them out.

7. rivend

rivend Valued Member

She looks really great and probably would get a lot of hits also if she had a video on what her diet is and her favorite foods.I think a slender strong looking frame on a woman like she has is beautiful.That is in my opinion a perfect looking female.

8. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

I'm pretty sure the surgeon has given her a little help there

9. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Yep huge fan of hers and long time subscriber to her channel. Her old man was on there a bit ago doing one of her workouts and got smoked. lol. She got some really good drills for conditioning. The timer between her massive fake boobs is icing on the cake and something that will put you in the doghouse if your old lady catches you watching it. :p

10. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

Surgeon on the ridiculous?

11. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

Just so you guys are aware.... this chick was also a hardcore adult film star lol. her name is zuzanna. Makes her even more awesome in my eyes!

12. rivend

rivend Valued Member

She could raise a wet flag to full glory flying in the wind.

13. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Read that before I watched the video and creased up at "if you have none of this equipment you can use two chairs and a broomstick"

14. Princess Haru

Princess Haru Valued Member

I'd like to see her try that first exercise with the 50kg sandbag at the MMA gym I train at ;) I struggled just lifting the thing up, let alone try the load/unload drill. Though kudos for the wide grip pull up, can't risk even trying that til my right lat heals. Surely all that sound is put on for the guys, especially with the burpees?

15. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

I'm guessing she doesn't weigh that much more than the bag at your gym

16. APC

APC Valued Member

And mine :eek:

17. JaxMMA

JaxMMA Feeling lucky, punk?

My g/f caught me watching her vids once and now she follows her workouts religiously...(she did complain about lots of soreness for the first few weeks) :hat:

18. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Yes she does look a tad rougher in her other job.... :p

That being said... Kudos to her... the workouts for conditioning are generally well thought out. :p

Attached Files: