What would you rather have? Protein powder or take-away food?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by New Guy, Sep 15, 2005.

1. BoxBabaX

BoxBabaX H+F Baba ^^

hahaha dont forget that grilled salmon with the cous cous :D

2. The Kaiser

The Kaiser New Member

And when I do, I get quality food, like fake chinese, thai, or italian. Or anything that isn't cous cous. Besides, the potatoe is simply amazing. You can make lefsa from it, mashed potatoes, bread, baked potatoes, loaded potatoes, etc. And you can add mashed potatoes to anything. Especially if their dehydrated. Then you can have mac n' cheese n' potatoes. One of the greatest meals ever is zatarans rice and beans, pounds of cheese, tortillas, hot sauce, and salsa. You make a soup or stew out of it. Its worth carrying pounds of cheese 60 miles for.

3. BoxBabaX

BoxBabaX H+F Baba ^^

is there a reason why you are anti couscous? heh had a personal conflict of some sort with a bag of couscous? :D

4. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

I'm not that big on the potatoes...

*Irish ancestors rolling in their graves*

I thought they were relatively high on the glycemic index. Don't get me wrong I love the things you can make with them... Irish stew being one of them, potatoe bread (as you mentioned) is brilliant, and homemade gnocchi is about as tasty as it comes.

And if your down with rice and beans and you'd haul cheese 60 miles... then shucks...
    Your ok in my book. :)

5. The Kaiser

The Kaiser New Member

Well, I was one of the people that couldn't eat the cous cous 2 weeks into a backpacking trip. Honestly, it is the worst meal I've ever had.

6. inteq9

inteq9 165lb of TROUBLE!

Someone probably just made it with something gross in it.

Cous Cous tastes just like any other pasta pretty much.

7. The Kaiser

The Kaiser New Member

I'm not willing to take that chance. Especially when there are so many other foods out there. Speaking of take out, my pet peeve is when people refuse to eat pizza with ingredients other then cheese or pepperoni. I can't get my friends to order a pizza with one vegetable. Its a shame.

8. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

Mine to, I'm starting to stay clear of various processed meat products. Try a spicey peppers & onion pizza :)

9. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Get your own with everything on it! That's what I do anyway :D