Training help/ideas

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by ShadowWarrior, Oct 14, 2005.

1. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior Valued Member

Hi, my name is Ryan and im 15 years old. I have recently been named for the UINZ ITF Junior World Champs Development Squad to compete next year in Bulgaria.
    Before i go though i need to get into shape and get fit. This is where i need your help.
    Could anyone help me out with some good training ideas for me. I have access to a cycle, rowing machine, swiss ball, weight bench and weights! O and a heavy bag.
    I need to get in shape and get fit so if any of you can help give me some ideas to get my training going that would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

2. GhostOfYourMind

GhostOfYourMind Bewaters lil Iron Monkey

3. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior Valued Member

Thanks very much. Any ideas for a 15 year old though? lol

4. GhostOfYourMind

GhostOfYourMind Bewaters lil Iron Monkey

Lift, eat, sleep, sprint, rest, etc. That article has pretty much the elements in it that you need for all around fitness, but is geared towards also putting on muscle mass. If you're new to all this, I suggest easing into it. It'll be fine for a 15 year old, just tweak it so that it's not as intense, and get a feel for stuff first before you dive in. Also look at the H&F library along with the stickies at the top of this forum. Ask more questions too and be specific.:)

5. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥