The MAP Breakfast Club

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by slipthejab, May 30, 2010.

1. flaming

flaming Valued Member

200g buckwheat noodles; cold, with 4 black coffees.

2. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

4?
    you cutting or just really tired?

3. flaming

flaming Valued Member

I feel tired most of the time at the moment.

4. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

I was bad this moring and had a large slice of iced Brioche filled with custard creme. It was delicious!

5. John Titchen

John Titchen Still Learning Supporter

A hard boiled egg and a cup of tea. Gave the yolk to the dog.

It was just before class and I'm in the process of shedding weight.

6. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

On my Honeymoon in Corsica so I had sausage, cheese and espresso for breakfast.

7. Frodocious

I have a new treat in my breakfast routine. Espresso (admittedly 'instant' as I don't have a machine to make the proper stuff) with coconut milk - it is heaven in a mug! I always used to like my espresso really sweet, but with the coconut milk I don't need any sugar at all.

So today's breakfast (well more of a brunch really) was 1 cup of strong tea with a dash of milk, 1 cup of espresso wth coconut milk and a bowl of strawberries with 10% fat greek yoghurt, quark cheese, a dash of milk and some coconut milk - yummy!

8. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Definitely going to try that, I usually take my coffee black and unsweetened but coconut milk sounds goood!

9. Frodocious

It rocks muchly! :love: :D

I'm not getting enough sleep over here at the moment (my own fault for staying up too late posting on MAP), so I've started having a cup of coffee with my breakfast, as a bit of a kickstart to the day. However, I'm really trying to keep my sugar intake as low as I can, and I don't really like black coffee by itself and milky coffee often makes me feel queasy, so the coconut milk mellows out the coffee without making me feel funny and it tastes really good to!

10. Hyper_Shadow

Hyper_Shadow Valued Member

My missus has got me into Staffordshire oatcakes.

Now there's a MAN breakfast!

11. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

A bowl of fruit mainly melon, strawberry, and blueberries. Also, an apple and a bottle of green ice tea. I brew my own green tea and then bottle & chill it as I don't care for off the shelf.

12. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

13. Frodocious

Today's brunch was yummy... Deep fried baltic herring in bread crumbs, creme fraiche, mashed potatoes, Swedish crispbread, red onions, coleslaw and pickled cucumbers. I got it from a 'Lonely Planet' recommended van just outside Slussen t-bana station.

14. Ranzan

Ranzan Valued Member

Well I woke up kinda late today, had some carnation instant breakfast shake and some green tea. Than I hit the gym. Now I am hungry.

15. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Does that come with a mouthwash?

16. Frodocious

Nope, but I had to chew loads of breath freshening gum before I went training this evening!

17. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Needs garlic

18. Ranzan

Ranzan Valued Member

Had to get up pretty early for some pt so I grabbed some Wheaties Fuel, orange juice, and Gatorade.

19. Ranzan

Ranzan Valued Member

Follow up after PT - Did mostly running (about 3miles) so I hit the gym for about 30minutes came home to have 4 eggs and a small amount of recovery shake.

20. Frodocious

This morning's concoction was lemon and garlic scrambled eggs - yum!