steroidssavedmylife.com

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Cuchulain82, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Cuchulain82

Cuchulain82 Custodia Legis

2. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

he needs to eat more and do more deadlifts, not take steroids.

3. Matt B

Matt B Valued Member

Exactly. Look at what proper natural bodybuilders can achieve (if that's his game). If the chap has a super fast metabolism then lucky him. He can eat and eat!

4. Yohan

To be fair - he is exothermic. If he makes all those gains on steroids, he may lose it all in short order if he isn't careful.

5. wires

wires Valued Member

St Louis Boxing Gym

I don't know about his project, specifically - but I do think steroids could do wonders for humanity, and one day will.

6. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Ha ha! Sorry Yohan, just had to quote that. :D I'm sure you really meant ectomorphic. ;)

As regards the website, I think he's an idiot and he's giving steroids a bad name, or should that be worse name, since they already have a pretty bad name. I'm not part of the anti-steroids crew myself and think there's too much of a knee-jerk reaction to steroids these days, but jumping in and using them from the get go is just stupid stupid stupid. He needs to spend several years eating, lifting heavy, lifting smart and . . . damn, what am I telling you lot for, you all know this anyway. :cool:

Bear in mind that a lot of these reality TV shows are made to get as many viewers as they can and as such are made as sensational as possible to achieve this (i.e. excessively skinny bloke jumps in at the deep end and pops steroids before he even touches a weight).

One thing I do hate is that shows like this will propagate the misbelief that you can't put on any amount of muscle without taking steroids.

7. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

He needs to learn eating.

8. Garrett

Garrett Valued Member

steroids already do wonders for humanity, by saving peoples lives. Some types of steroids are used as immunodepressors for transplant patients. Others are used for wound healing after major surgery. Others are used to help build muscle mass in severely muscle wasted patients.

The guy in that website is making a mockery of the important uses for steroids.

9. LightStrike27

LightStrike27 New Member

I think it's hilarious that this show's whole deal is to help him put on weight and - at least in the first 2 episodes - they don't mention a single thing about his diet.

Obviously if you want to gain weight, what you eat is extremely important, so the fact that they don't address that from the beginning proves that the show is really just about peoples' fascination with steroids.

10. yannick35

yannick35 Banned Banned

I did steroids back in 1999, test enhantate, winstrol V, deca and some masteron.

The effects are there no doubt but the side effects has well.

Many people dont know the downfall to steroid usage, they think its all good and pertty.

I almost fainted when i saw the needle i had to put in my ass, then after the steroid is injected into the butt you cannot site for a few days because it burns like hell.

After 3 weeks the steroid starts to kick in, wake up at 3AM in the night all sweating like hell just like i cough a huge cold, heart wants to jump out of the chest.

In the gym you are strong, stronger then anything, the pump stays forever, you have undying energy, you can go on for hours on end, you never feel pain.

After all is said and done with a proper PCT you eventally lose the strenght gains and all your precious muscles. Since steroid make you eat a lot you still eat but you turn into a fat blimp.

Was it worth it, hell no not at all i was really dumb back then.

With all the supplement available today like creatine CCE and more there is no need to take steroids.

Eddie Guerrero one of the best pro westlers died from steroid use, worth is that Eddie was so gifted with natural talent that he never had to take steroids. Is heart grew bigger and he died of a heart attack.

With steroids once is never enough and its quit easy to get hooked on that crap.

11. i11umin8ted

i11umin8ted Valued Member

This guy needs milk and squats, simple as that. If you watch the third episode he basically states that his diet is junk. I don't know what he expects to get out of the steroids if he's barely eating enough to keep himself going.

12. Yohan

So I don't know if anyone else is still watching this series but it has devolved into almost complete garbage - sensationalist crap with guys talking about how great steroids are. Kinda sucks.

13. CosmicFish

I've got it bookmarked and check back once in a while. I agree that it's sensationalist crap. Also, much of it is clips of things they said in previous weeks so the new content from week to week is barely more than 60 second's worth. I'm just curious to see what the final conclusion is. I'll admit that I don't have much of an eye for the human form (well the male form, anyway ;)) but despite him having gained a fair amount of weight on the scale I honestly can't see the slightest difference in his physique so far.

14. Gary

Ditto, plus his workouts look terrible.

He's not put in the basic leg work and knowledge to learn how to train naturally and decided that a pill is going to make it all better. Obviously a trainee lifting heavy and hard and eating a controlled diet will have far better results than a guy with a dislike of eating and what would seem to be a desire to do the minimum in the gym. A lot of people start in the gym and don't get the bug to keep training, usually this costs 6 months or so of gym membership but adding a steroid course to the equation is going to make a higher cost for not training properly.

15. Yohan

I think they are addressing the wrong problem.

They think the problem is that he's skinny.

The problem is, he's a lazy little nancy boy.

16. CosmicFish

LOL!! :D

17. Gary

Haha, nicely put!

He does remind me of the kind of guy that doesn't do leg work* because he doesn't like it.

*Or anything heavy/difficult for that matter.

18. Yohan

The part where he's sitting there talking about eating, it just makes me sick, where he's talking about how he wretches if a little piece of food hangs out of his mouth, and he takes small bites so he "knows what he's getting in to."

"Flavor is bad." Says he.

:rolleyes:

19. Yost

Yost Valued Member

I think the dumbest part of this is that he's pretty much just out and out saying that he's too lazy to put on weight the real way. The title of the series gives the idea that steroids are his last resort - but really he hasn't even tried anything else.

20. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

He's sabotaging his own progress by not exercising and eating enough. Why? :confused: