performance level

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by tekkengod, Apr 14, 2007.

1. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

so just how much does my testosterone affect my performance? and how do i push it back up?

will i see a signifigant increase in performance if i abstained for a month?

2. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Testosterone affects many things, training wise it mostly affects muscle mass, fat loss and training drive. To push it/keep it up you want to eat properly making sure you take in enough fats (inc. saturated) and possibly take supplements like tribulus and ZMA if you don't want the pro hormone route. You shouldn't need these at age 18.

You won't see a significant increase if you abstained. You may initially see a small increase, then a drop. It won't affect it much at all.

3. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Funny enough this has actually been studied!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/..._uids=12659241&query_hl=2&itool=pubmed_docsum

Short answer is yes, it'll happen on the seventh day after your last ejaculation, but it won't last for very long. (Or in other words, don't worry about it, it's trivial. ;) )

4. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

See...you men (being the human prototype) have inbuilt problems that simply do not exist for us women (the perfected human)

To bonk or not to bonk......pffffffffftttt.

We can do whatever we want with no side effects. :p

5. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Until that nasty time of the month eh? Where women are rendered incapable of doing anything, including rational thought :cool:

:D

6. CosmicFish

Sparkle, you took the words right out of my mouth. :D

7. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

No to mention the weeks before and aftet which are very similar for the same reason, leaving just one week amonth when they are normal :D

8. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Ruh Roh! Me thinks this going to become another "Men Strike Back" thread! :bang:

Women perfect? By who's definition? Men don't want perfect, we just want HOT! (or right now, which ever is available) :D

9. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Ummm... On topic please.

10. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

So yes, hot, irrational women are great things to have around to help boost performance level.

11. Incredible Bulk

Incredible Bulk Eat-Lift-Eat-Sleep-Grow

i take tribulus and horny goat weed.... oh boy oh boy :D

12. Fishbone.

Fishbone. Banned Banned

OMG, Now I have to take a break.. This better work.

13. CosmicFish

Does HGW actually raise test levels? Or does it just make you "hornier"?

14. Incredible Bulk

Incredible Bulk Eat-Lift-Eat-Sleep-Grow

makes me hornier...dont know about the test levels :D