Nail in the coffin for this argument

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Incredible Bulk, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Incredible Bulk

Incredible Bulk Eat-Lift-Eat-Sleep-Grow

2. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

... let's try this again ...

WITHOUT the personal attacks, m'kay???

3. Kwan Jang

Kwan Jang Valued Member

Though I never made it to the pro level, I did make it to the national level back when they were doing the drug testing and had over 30" thighs and 20" calves. Not only could I do full splits, but vertical front, side, and round kicks, plus jump split kicks. For proof, look on youtube under KJN David Hughes.

4. AManOfGod

AManOfGod New Member

:D :D :D :D I just watched that youtube video of you. The one still frame where you're jumped up doing split kicks in the white top and black bottom, your facial expression look like Tom Crusie when he went crazy and jumped on Oprah's couch. LOL

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  5. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Pregnant? Hmmm... or distended abdomen from years of regular roid cycles and/or human growth hormone? His chest is so developed that his nipple point downwards at the ground. :eek: :p

Here's Ronnie busting out two deadlifts of some insane weight. I'm curious how this weight (800lbs?) compares to what powerlifters of similar weight lift? Or maybe Olympic style lifters could lift. Anyone?

But what's really funny...is the noticeably smaller guy standing behind him that first licks his finger tips and then slaps Ronnie on the back! :D :eek:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008