I want to look like this.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Wilson, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Wilson

Wilson Valued Member

Right now I'm 6'2 and 150lbs. My goal is to get this guys body, How can I do that? Could someone work up a routine for me to get this please?
    [​IMG]

Thank you very much.

2. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Nutrition is far more important than the particular exercises you choose. If you need more muscle eat more, if you want less fat eat less, just don't try to do both at the same time though. Research what you need for a good diet, there's plenty of stuff here.

As for the workout, do you have access to a gym, your own weights or were you hoping to do this with bodyweight exercises? What are you currently doing for exercise?

3. MonkeysUncle

MonkeysUncle Shakin' like Bacon

Also keep in mind, part of it is genetics, and you will never have somebody else's body. You can get totally ripped and shredded and grated and sliced, but your frame and genetic makeup will still be different than that guys.

4. Reakt

Reakt Valued Member

You're only 17 so unless you have the genetic fortune of Arnold Schwarzenegger circa 1965 then you wont get a body anywhere NEAR that until you're at least 21-25 if you start training now. Thats a lot of lean muscle and that doesn't come without the testosterone of a fully grown man. Since you're only 150lbs at 6'2, thats pretty slim so it seems genetics is already against you. I'm the same age as you, 6'2, around 180lbs and I still have a slim/medium frame and build.

In all fairness people get paid good money to make up routines for people so you wont get one for nothing. You can get good advice but your best bet is to research and learn yourself, then make your own. I'll point you in the direction of http://www.eclipsegym.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=57. It's a heavy weight compound exercise routine which you probably need to build some foundational lean muscle and bulk. But everyone varies. Learn whats best for you. Also be careful about doing heavy weight routines if you havent done weightlifting before.

Like Coma said. Weightlifting will get you nowhere if you dont eat properly so make sure you take in loads of protein and calories while you're doing this routine or any other (alongside good balances of carbs and fat).

5. Cuchulain82

Cuchulain82 Custodia Legis

Please please please don't try to do that. It's an unrealistic goal. Start with training and enjoying it. Then make more reasonable goals as you progress.

FYI- a few models and professional actors trained at my gym. They all had great physiques that had almost nothing to do with their training- genetics was why they looked good enough to be models.

6. gornex

gornex Valued Member

Don't forget that most if not all people on the front of magazines and in adds like that have their body altered by computers and such.

7. flaming

flaming Valued Member

Haha he has anterior tilt.

8. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

Buy a jock strap...

9. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

Buy him a drink?

10. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Hit the gym. Strict diet. And pray that you have the genetics to attain that goal. You may just find you're capable of bigger things then being a Banana Hammock model. :D

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
  11. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

ROTFLMAO!!!!

12. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

At 17 to be fair you aren't going to achieve much. There is also the risks associated with training when your growth plates haven't closed. If you must, start training with good clean form and get into the routine of eating a clean nutricious diet.

13. harhar

harhar I hate semaphores

holy $#*! I almost blew one of my balls

14. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

ROFLZORDS!!!!!! [​IMG]

15. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

LOL!!! :D

16. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Must...........stop........looking..........at.........jockstrap................ :eek:

17. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

Why su? its only natural... ;) :p

18. flaming

flaming Valued Member

Did any1 see ian right in the shower?

19. RazorKaine

RazorKaine Valued Member

LOL!!!!!!!!!

20. Zandorv1037

Zandorv1037 Valued Member

LMFAO, you just made my day. :D :D :D