zombies sporadic fitness regime

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by zombiekicker, Jul 28, 2015.

1. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

Hi everyone, easing back in , so yesterday did 15 minutes rebounding with 1kg hand weights, then upper body chest expander and 5kg high rep dumbbells, then, really fast 40 minute dog walk, I'm sure the dog hates me , jkd is carrying on in a park near me Thursday too

2. HairoNoSora

HairoNoSora Valued Member

What kind of dog do you have? Depends on breed and personality, but I'd say most dogs really like to run or exercise. Wouldn't be too strange to say he might actually love you for it instead ;)

My dog is always very happy when I take him with me when I'm running, and it's not slow or short either, since I'm preparing for a 10km race.

Annyway, good luck with your regime and I really hope jkd will work out for you man!

3. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

Maybe fun for them...

Now, look at this *******. All sleepy, sleepy - till he's outside then he metamorphises into Alpha-Central. I used to try to take him for runs on the trails in the park. Invariably he'd catch sniff of a deer or rabbit then ... I don't know where the rippling muscles and speed of a cheetah come from but it's like Frankenstein taking that first hit of voltage - varoom!!

Hills, blackberry thickets, creek beds, low-hanging tree limbs - he finds - and no way to hold him back!

[​IMG]

4. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

Short legged chocolate labrador,yeah she's just a bit out of shape, like me, it 'll do us both good

5. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

Muddy puddles is my favourite

6. belltoller

Don't forget to add rocks at the bottom of the puddle just wide enough to wedge one's foot in :bang:

7. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

The beach with seemingly small pools of water in rock pools is the best for wet feet

8. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

So rest day yesterday, can't rest, 30 minutes jogging on rebounder with kilo hand weights,then 3 x20 reps of flyes, press and skullcrushers, no rest, only 5kg dumbbells, but God I'm sore now

9. belltoller

flyes n skullcrushers - what're those?

Why no rest? Too much coffee?

Good show!

10. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

So been away with the fairies on tramadol, first day today just did hour walk and upper body chest expander, some footwork and probably back to jkd tomorrow , if not then judo in two weeks