Your WC Lineage

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Gong_Sau_Rick, Aug 5, 2007.

1. ambiance

ambiance Valued Member

2. BlindClown

BlindClown tinit

Thankyou for co-operation , nice site :)

3. 1 inch lunch

1 inch lunch Valued Member

no website. I train at my sifu's house who used to train under Wong shun leung. Also spent a few months training with a student of Eric Li (Ip Ching lineage) in Vancouver. Eric's training area was too short (basement) for my 6ft3 :D I feel bad but can't remember his name. Very different in some ways to the WSL and training I do, but very interesting too!

4. abclaret

abclaret Valued Member

Our school doesnt have a website (shame) but its in the same assoc. as the Ching Mo Centre.

5. SteelyPhil

SteelyPhil Messiah of Lovelamb

My school's site is being reconstructed.... the instructor just learnt how to use Linux so i think is going a bit crazy on it :D

6. watts

watts Valued Member

http://www.southwingchun.com

7. Pinoro

Pinoro Valued Member

Yip Man- Chow Tze Chuen - Donald Mak - Adrian Tautan.

8. forever young

forever young Valued Member

who was/is your wsl sifu if you dont minbd me asking? (pm if you want ;) )

9. BlindClown

BlindClown tinit

Thankyou

Your site is great , i was looking at the shop section and thinking of buying some JOW

as i have described or tried my best to describe it to people in my chineese health store and all they seem to give me is

Zhenghonghua You Oil

what is the jow like from your sif u have you used it??

10. watts

watts Valued Member

Sorry have never used it, though he is honest so anything sold via him would be good quality.

11. 1 inch lunch

not too into posting his name since he's not a very public guy. I would PM but I don't have enough posts...

12. AuHg

AuHg McDojo Happy Meal

training under the TST lineage and
    currently training under a former instructor who is from Jim Lau lineage

13. forever young

kewl i understand, if you wouldnt mind please pm me when you do as its a VERY close knit familyand verification is important within the wsl family as there are (as im sure you know) many many wc sifu who are not what they say they are (not that im saying this is the case :D )

14. 1 inch lunch

will do, if you shoot me a PM can I reply? eother way I'm 1 post closer now :D I'm in Perth, Oz, so you can prolly connect the dots from that anyways.

15. forever young

DP or JS i should imagine, either way both kewl and are what they claim (ie bona fida wslvt sifu) anyway thanks ;)

16. Gong_Sau_Rick

Gong_Sau_Rick ultimate WSL nutrider

He's from Perth, that leaves only one guy. RC.

17. forever young

sorry i dont know the geography of oz and as for RC??????please pm with the name as i havent heard of RC but then again he could be a student of DP or JS perhaps.
    edit: i remember who RC is now :cool:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2007