You know what I mean Arry

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by johndoch, Jun 2, 2003.

1. johndoch

johndoch upurs

Audley Harrison was fighting at the weekend. The guy he fought was 2 stones lighter and gave away a few inches in height. Another mis-match in harrisons career methinks.

Anyway Harrisons next opponent may be Herbie Hide or Frank Bruno??

The last time Bruno fought was a few years ago when the doctors said that the optical nerve in one of his eyes was in danger of coming loose which would leave him blind.

What do you guys think should Harrison keep going for mismatches by taking on an ageing Boxer in Bruno. Should Bruno be fighting or putting on his slippers and smoking jacket.

Personally I think Herbie Hide would be a good match as Hide is still quite young for a heavyweight but does harrison have what it takes to fight someone who would give him a fight at a decent british level.

2. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

Frank will destroy Harrison

Thing is Frank was one of the hardest hitters in boxing, also he is still mega fit, granted he is not at the top of the fight game anymore but he will obviously still train.

Harrison will get torn apart by frank I think, but Hyde will also do the job.

My thoughs.

SONSHU

3. johndoch

johndoch upurs

i am not sure Bruno will beat harrison I would say he's too old and probably ring rusty (Ahem sounds dodgy). Hide hasn't really done anything recently I reckon Harrison should fight Williams to get a bit of credibility under his belt.

4. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

I'm sorry guys, but this makes me sick.

Is this a joke?

Is Frank skint or has Audley run out of Grannie's to fight?

I just hope the match doesn't clash with Panto season!