Would you kill?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Hapuka, Feb 2, 2007.

?

Would you kill?

1. Yes

419 vote(s)
    85.5%
  2. No

71 vote(s)
    14.5%
  1. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Ok, between Sgt, Mei, and myself, we have 3 members. Who do we add to finish the A-team?

2. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

We need a crazy heli pilot.

Nordic?

3. narcsarge

He's crazy all right but I not so sure I want him piloting a row boat. Let's not mention heli's to him! Oh, maybe "Carolina Yard Darts" are his thing (think Harrier Jump Jet)...

4. Sukerkin

Sukerkin Valued Member

In my younger days I would've answered "Yes" to this question but age has added a little wisdom along with the grey hairs and my opinion has changed, so I'm a "No" voter these days.

It's an interesting connundrum tho' and I don't have the time to put forward my arguments, so to speak, right now as I'm on the wage-slave treadmill. Hopefully I can get back to this thread and edit in some thoughts later.

5. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

We'd have to be the B-Team - cos the A-Team never killed anyone :p

6. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

I voted oui. If someone was trying to kill me, I would kill them first....but then I'd feel rather guilty.

7. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

Na, we'll just ambush them and force a title trade, they'll be the B-Team, we're second best to none ;)

8. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

LOL!

Sounds good to me ... I'll take BA

9. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

LOL

10. neo_havik

neo_havik Banned Banned

Well, I would at least break his arm, or dislocate something. To die for humanity.... hmmmmm....lets see...NO!!!

11. Dr.Syn

Dr.Syn Valued Member

A decision that every LEO might have to make at some point in his/her career..As for myself, I'm going home at the end of my shift...

12. narcsarge

A well trained LEO Dr. Syn! I go home every night if I have anything to say about it. I may stop off at the hospital first, but eventually, I will be home!

13. acrux

acrux vi et animo

Only in self defence with no way to escape or in protection of loved ones

14. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

Millions if not billions have taken a life before, it seems like an interesting self learning experience, if I had a "justified" opportunity I would take it. It's the way of the world, we kill each other, let’s not get all civilised about it:p

15. AllieB

AllieB Valued Member

we are animals weather we admit it or not, but some are also christians so i dont know which instinct to follow

16. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

Christians are an instinct? That's a new one for me, care to explain?

17. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

I wouldn't intentionally kill anyone I dont think

18. Towely

Towely Valued Member

Yes, being that im enlisting in the Marines I better damn well say yes to that or im going into the wrong business... :woo:

edit: though if he backed off long enough I would try my best to run away...no way would I kill anyone unless it was them or me(well, on a street that is. On a battlefield that rule doesn't apply anymore).

19. Hapuka

Hapuka Te Aho

Haha i love that. Thats great. :D

20. JHughes

JHughes New Member

generally if you kill someone you get put into prison for the rest of life.