Worst things to have eaten

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Chimpcheng, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

I've been trying to fertilise the eggs unsuccessfully for ages now but apparently I need a drake??

2. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

Give Donald a shout, he'll sort you out! He sorted me out when I needed a drake!

3. invisi

invisi Valued Member

Forget sheeps testicles. Ewwww's. Intact sheeps.

You picked on it; it was coming.

Its a shame because this incident is a disrespect to the majority of martial arts.

Toilet cleaning job. I'm done.

4. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

5. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

I ate a cranefly once for a dare.

6. Moi

What did it taste like?

7. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Rich in iron

8. APC

APC Valued Member

Crocodile burgers are rancid.

That is all.

9. Moi

I read this and immediately thought :I've just had a stroke' checked my reflection and realised it wasn't me

10. GSHAMBROOKE

GSHAMBROOKE Thats Tarm Sarm

Yeah i have had pigs intestines because i thought it was pean (pasta) thats the way it was cut and then i asked how come it is so chewy.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.

11. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Not very much. Kind of salty, but not a lot of taste.

12. Moi

Ain't that the truth

13. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

You asked for it.

The guy ate:

Raw testicles
    Raw bull's penis
    Raw cow dung
    a big glass of raw eggs
    A big glass full of live raw slimy black leeches
    Raw animal brain
    raw eyeballs

14. invisi

invisi Valued Member

end.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  15. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

At first I wasn't sure where you were going with this. But now that I see it all in front of me, I see that it goes nowhere.

16. Moi

So can anybody actually explain the attraction in eating thing that repulse you? Is it just bragging rights? Sorry it's just something I don't understand

17. TheWolf

TheWolf Dreamer of Dreams

A few years ago, I went to Wendys and went to the drive-thru to order a carton of milk and some chicken nuggets. As we were driving away and went onto the highway, I opened the carton and took a big chug of the milk.

It was chunky like yogurt. What's more, we were driving and had nowhere to stop. I swallowed it.

I never order milk from fast-food restaurants again.

18. Moi

I've done that will a chocolate milk shake, fortunately I was parked up.

Gaggin' now, I have an extremely weak stomach for things like that

19. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

I'm looking forwards to trying weird and whacky things on my Japan trip, we've promised not to visit things like McDonald's and Italian restaurants and the like. It's to be a purely far eastern, Japan thing for us.

Anyway, worst thing I've even was cockroach. Yup, you heard me. There I was in Hong Kong, choqing down on some fried rice when it went crunch. Now, in my experience fried rice don't go crunch - unless you go to those weird places that, for some inexplicable reason add onions and carrots to the rice - so I looks down at my place and see half a 'roach smiling up at me. The rest of it? In my mouth... :(

The restaurant people offered us an alternate plate of food, strangely we didn't take them up on this kind offer...

20. GSHAMBROOKE

GSHAMBROOKE Thats Tarm Sarm

When i was in Hong Kong i went to a Restaurant and the rats were running around the wooden beams in the ceiling, i ordered paid and left still hungry so i went to atop restaurant and paid top dollar only after i stuck my neck in the kitchen for a squizz.