World Arnis results (Dec 8-9, 05)

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by pinoy, Dec 10, 2005.

1. BatongBuhay

BatongBuhay Valued Member

^^^
    (points upward...)

down boy, down boy :D :D :D

2. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Congrats to all of you :) Now when you gonna post your comp pics....I know you got some cool ones to put up ;) :D

3. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

Hi Brother Rey,
    It was a pleasure to be there, I will talk to GM Diony tommorow regarding the Phil Qualifiers, and yes another World Championships after WEKAF tourny, count me in and I am sure we will bring a few more fun players.

Your brother in Arnis
    Pat

4. Pat OMalley

As soon as I get back from the PI, still in Cebu training and drinking San Mig:)
    Well done Becky and very well done Paul, by the way I though all 3 women in our team should have won, but maybe I am biased;)

See you bexster when I get back.

Best regards

Pat

5. reydominguez

reydominguez Valued Member

Dear Brother,

Still there are rooms for improvement that need to be fix...but with you around we could make it more better...Officiating.....

God bless my Friend!

See you in manila soon!

rey :woo: :Angel: :woo:

6. rebecca kane

rebecca kane Valued Member

Thanx for thinking that lbb!! :) when i get time i will download the last fight onto the pc and maybee put it on the net, for all to see, I was fairly impressed with myself!! he he

pat; paul is determined to do better than the quarter finals next time and come home with a medal!! I was thinking of getting him an award (medal or summit) for winning his first fight. what do you think??

maybee you are biased maybee not!! Its just like dancing different judges different day different results :) so long as we fight/dance well we can be happy!!

:love: There was one thing missing from the tournament though, THE HAPPY SONG :love:

pat see you when you get back. Send my regards to the family, Mr Scotland and Mrs Kiwi. Have a Mango juice for me - Its not the same over here.

best regards to all

da Bexter

7. littlebadboy

littlebadboy Valued Member

cool! i'd like to have my own personal picture of you too! with a signature! and a copy of the vid clip too!

8. rebecca kane

a signed photo?? I'll hire bodyguards next lol!! :D

9. littlebadboy

I'll volunteer to be your bodyguard!!!

10. rebecca kane

:woo: he he he
    you are a funny guy!! did you fight or just perve at this comp then?? how did you do??

11. littlebadboy

hmmm... just perved... hehe...

12. rebecca kane

what is your weight?? i am sure i can find a fighter for you for the next one!!

13. Pat OMalley

Was talking to Master Nick at the Doce Pares anniversarry, I have his details I will PM them to you when I get the chance Brother. He also helped grade a couple of my senior guys in Doce Pares on the 28th. Paul and Shelley Smith who both passed there 1st Grade Black Belts in the Doce Pares "Original Multi Style" Eskrima System. Well done to them too.

Speak to you soon Brother.

Pat

14. Peter

Peter Valued Member

Hi Pat

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Congratulations to Paul and Shelley. It's good to learn that you are having a successful trip.

See you soon

Best regards

Peter

www.yuli-romo.com
    www.bakbakan.com

15. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Hey Pat :D

Please give my congratulations to Paul and Shelly :) Can't wait for them to get back :D

16. reydominguez

reydominguez Valued Member

Dear Brother,
    Please send my regards to master nick, we will be there at Sinulog festival and tourney of Atty Diony with my Family, and Friends...

See you in Manila Soon!!
    Job well done BRO!

Rey