WOMEN! RAAARRRGGGG!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Banpen Fugyo, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Beckham looks very athletic,definitely got to be a fit man :D

2. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

A real man should never use more bathroom shelf space or wardrobe space than a woman.

Ever.

3. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

That is very true. Which would be my main problem with Becks - he's a bit too groomed and fashionable for me. However, he is still 1 million times better than Russell Brand!

4. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

A real man has no idea where the bathroom shelf is. The bathroom exists for micturation, defecation and on the occasions you thank the gods of luck for, fornication.

SSS. S. Shave Shower and leave, the oil from your bike still under your fingernails.

Wardrobes hold your summer wardrobe, jeans and a T-shirt. All oil stained.

Wardrobes also hold your winter outfits; the above plus a fleece for girly occasions, a leather jacket for all others. "Leather jacket" by definition excludes any form of elastic, buttons or plastic.

That's how it should be.

(All the ladies love cool) Mitch.

5. Arnoo

Arnoo Work in Progress

Moi, that is a great show though ;)

6. Yatezy

Yatezy One bad mamba jamba

Is this actually that true?

When ever i hear this, i always get the image that the only women that like to go out and let their hair down in bars are sluts, if this is true can some please direct me to these bars :evil:

7. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

this thread is....

8. slipthejab

9. slipthejab

10. slipthejab

11. slipthejab

If you have to ask directions... you don't belong there! :D

12. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

Talking about woman-problems is emo?

I guess I should let every Country and Jazz group ever know.

13. Yatezy

Yatezy One bad mamba jamba

LOL

Damn, looks like im gonna have to google it. Google knows all :cool:

14. Thelistmaker

Thelistmaker bats!

If it makes you feel any better I'm having pretty much the same problem with a man at the minute.

we where all lovey dovey in febuary (I don't mean public displays of affection but we paid attention to each other alot and even held hands in public once). but he lost interest and kept making excuses like 'I have to get up early to do laundry' so I promised to stop pestering him and I made it very clear I was cool with us just being friends. But with all his other female friends he's like 'hay how are you' when he sees them but he ignores me. Not completely ignores me but is reluctant to engage in any type of conversation between the two of us any pays me much less attention then his other friends when we're in the pub in a group.
    What I find annoying is he's never really given me a proper reason even though I've asked him a few times. Again he knows I'm not the jealous type, I know he has some other friends with privileges ect, and he's not really the type to overly worry about people's feelings when they ask him what he thinks, so I'm left wondering why he wanted to haveing me as a friend with privileges and why he's ignoring me now.

I did tell him that if he wanted, I liked him enough to want to start a proper relationship, maybe that's the reason :s. But even though I know he doesn't want a proper relationship why does he not want to be friends with privileges :s

Yeah, I have alot of time on my hands to worry about this sort of thing:)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  15. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Is there perhaps something to be said for "if it's such a lot of hard work, maybe he/she's not the right one for you"?

Everyone has relationships that go wrong, but when relationships *start* wrong, I don't see what you're hoping to get out of it.

16. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Thread needs some background music

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHOf3s70w-c"]YouTube - The Streets - Dry your eyes[/ame]

Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  17. Ahmad89

Ahmad89 Agent of Chaos

Real Ninjas wear tabi while they sleep :hat:

18. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

The internet: it's the wrong place place to complain about women.

19. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

Better than in public :eek::eek::eek::eek:

20. Taff

Taff The Inevitable Hulk

This thread leads to only one question: how did Russell Brand get hold of my leggings?