Why has the name of this section of the forum not been changed to the Jujutsu section?

Discussion in 'Ju Jitsu' started by Paoquan, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

I'm Peruvian?

2. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Ireland is famous for its potatoes ..

It was the staple diet for many years and when there was a potato Blight it caused a famine where a quarter of the population either died or emigrated

Dead_pool likes this.
  3. Dead_pool

It wasnt just the blight the caused the problems though, the English occupation, and the English landlords were a very big reason why it had such an overwhelming impact on the country.

Being English then, must of been like being American during the first stage of covid, under trump.

Great Famine (Ireland)

axelb likes this.
  4. Dead_pool

Sorry, I was implying the Peruvians deserve to be the No1 potato nation, and that's where they were first discovered, well not actually first, but first discovered by the guy who popularised them in far away countries.

5. Paoquan

Paoquan New Member

So yea... Jujutsu, no where near as interesting as tatties (what we called spuds when I was growing up).
    It was just a question after watching a Japanese guy explaining the details.
    I know Jiu jitsu is how BJJ folk spell it, but I heard that was to differenciate from Japanese Jujutsu.

Alansmurf likes this.