Where's the video?

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by kempojosh, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kempojosh

kempojosh Valued Member

furthermore

Just a quick question to all the Seniors.
    Would you object to having your techniques posted on the web for review by the general public and your peer group in the Arts???
    Please include your reasoning pro or con.

I wasn't sure how to quote something from a different thread. this was posted on a thread titled "Posting videos for peers" or something like that. This was the first post and it was by Joe V. And now part of the general public would like to watch the video....unless something would prevent the video from being posted. something such as the perfect kata is hiding or the tape of the kata is hiding. either way, i'm not sure if i want any popcorn.

2. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Hmmm...I guess you're addressing me because I actually am senior in rank to Geary in Shaolin Kempo. So as far as that goes, no. Once I send it, post away. I'm not the kata god or anything, but I sure as hell look better than Geary and Steiner do. I'm not any better at them than Matt is, but I'll throw mine out there. There's a lot of ground between the perfect kata and what Geary and Steiner showed.

3. kempojosh

kempojosh Valued Member

No I wasn't addressing you. That quote was something that JoeV. said. I just want to watch the videos because they were offered. If they're good then they're good. if not, oh well.

4. James Kovacich

James Kovacich RENEGADE

It sounds like he is considering that his Villari video test brown belt makes him senior. :confused:

5. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Hey, it was tested for unlike Geary who lied to get his given to him from Cerio. Go back and play with your purchased rank Jim.

6. kempojosh

kempojosh Valued Member

Now Now, be nice boys :rolleyes:

How do I respond by not starting round 4? hmmm......

I'm not going to. This thread is about the videos, not CNG getting a black belt because Professor Ceiro thought he was worthy of one.

josh

7. James Kovacich

James Kovacich RENEGADE

You're a fool. Hanshi Angel is one of the few legit Grandmasters. The 1st requirement is for you're instructor to recognize them as the Hanshi as his did. None of the Grandmasters in your lineage has that! You're a winer.The whole Hawaiin Kempo lineage is questionable at best. You're lineage dosen't go any farther than the great Mitose!

The only hardcores out there are these guys.http://www.thepit.tv/home.html
    The rest are all suckass wannbes wasting their training time on hidden technique while the rest of the world is talking about you're sorry weak ass SSK!

I have a current Kenpo Instructor but he dosen't teach the weak **** you train. You should made the trip from LAX to SJC when you had the chance. I was injured at the time and still would of put you down. Now if it ever happen you will deal with the real. Post #9 http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=918619#post918619

You keep training that weak ****. Thats OK but don't be blind to whats around you because it will bite you.

You don't answer at MT if it dosen't suit you.
    Mostly all 10th's went that route in 1 way or another. Emperado didn't receive his 10th from his instructor. It was from the Hawaii Chinese Physical Culture Association. Who promoted Gascon to 10th? Emperado promoted Parker to 8th and then if I'm not mistaking he promoted himself to 10th.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2006
  8. James Kovacich

James Kovacich RENEGADE

You're Villari Video Test Brown Belt was a purchased brown belt. How sad. You could of at least prurchased a black belt from him. :D

9. James Kovacich

James Kovacich RENEGADE

Awhile back I found a Shaolin Kempo belt mill. I’m going to find out who they are affiliated to and then I’m going to post the link. :D

10. dbmasters

dbmasters Valued Member

I so wish people would look to imporve themselves rather than spend that effort knocking others down...so childish...

11. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

I agree dbmasters...

therefore this thread has run its course.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.