whats the best weapon to use in a fight?

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Levi, Apr 17, 2005.

1. jome

jome New Member

how you gonna do jack with what you aint GOT?

the pistol rides in my front pants pocket at all times, when it's not under the towel as I shower, or under the pillow when I'm in bed.

2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

U are soooo silly

LOL.
    You're a freak.
    :D
    The kind that ends up on the news.

"And just after the weather we tell you how a man sleeping with loaded gun under pillow accidentally shoots himself in head."

Or..

"And when we come back folks the story of a man with loaded gun under a towel in shower accidentally shoots his johnson clean off"

... Or
    "Live at five brings you the story of a man that can no longer have children after accidentally shooting himself in the groin while attempting to draw it during a street fight."

Get real. The wild west in only in the movies. :eek:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2005
  3. Pineapple Man

Pineapple Man New Member

:eek:
    Ouch. :eek:

4. Pineapple Man

Pineapple Man New Member

By the way I would choose a stick.
    That is the ultimate weapon.

5. Stolenbjorn

Stolenbjorn Valued Member

I've got it allright (If I'm paranoid enough) I could ride in it at all times, and I can wash myself back in the infantery-compartment, and sleep there as well. Why have a weapon in your pocket, when you can be inside the weapon?

-or
    "next we'll hear about the man that was shot with his own sidearm as he was taking a shower. He thought he had hidden well enough under a towel"

Last edited: May 2, 2005
  6. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

You shouldn't use any weapons in a fight, they will wind you up in jail.

However. The best weapon would have to be the good ol trolley pole. Its short, fast, hard and easy to hit with. You can punch with one hand while hitting with the other.