What was the last movie you watched ....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Guvnor, Sep 23, 2009.

1. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

Paddy Considine in Dead man's shoes.

Now there is a hard dangerous man...met a few like him and they gave me the creeps!!!

When they threaten to kill him and he goes ooooooooh!!!!

2. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Star trek ...

Ok I suppose .. I still like William Shatner and his judo throws!!

Smurf

3. koyo

My god you actually had the nerve to post that!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

4. Zealot

Zealot Valued Member

Bodyguard:A New Beginning was one I just watched,and it was rubbish.Terrible story,terrible actors,and terrible fight choreography.

5. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

Van Helsing.

My mom wanted me to see it and she said I would like it

she was right, I did....but what annoyed me that that movie couldnt decide if it wanted to be a werewolf, frankenstein, or vampire movie. :bang:

good story though.

6. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Death sentence with Kevin Bacon .....

emotional trainwreck of a film ....

Smurf:woo::woo:

7. koyo

Ninja Assassin. Sorry ninjas just a video game of a film.Fancy camera work instead of good martial arts.

8. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

The Blindside-Story of NFL player Michael Oher and his adoptive family. Very good movie!

9. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Love Actually

We watch Christmas movies every December -- Charlie Brown, "you'll shoot your eye", the Grinch, Frosty, Rudolf, Little Drummer Boy, and a few more. This is a Christmas movie.

And yes, I actually like this movie! A lot!

10. Guvnor

Guvnor Valued Member

Mean streets -watched this movie and tbh dont realise what all the fuss about it is ? to me it was rubbish !

Donnie Brasco-people consider this movie as their all time favourites perhaps because its a true story, good average flick but I still think Goodfellas will beat it any day.

Smokin Aces- I enjoyed this movie actually, it was different to the others I watched last night.

11. michalelclerk

michalelclerk New Member

Hiii...
    There are many films i have seen . I like love stories.
    My favorite movie is Titanic.
    Titanic is great love story as well as great heroic movie related with the big ship.
    That ship was built as that type of which never be sinking in the sea. However it was sink down. But the only heroin saved by her lover. this is great movie of Hollywood.
    Thanks Have a nice Day.

12. Zealot

Zealot Valued Member

So,is that a good review or a bad one? :dunno:

13. Guvnor

Guvnor Valued Member

The Propasal-10/10 Excellent movie was in stitches all the way through, watch it if you fancy a good old laugh.

14. brotherinarms

brotherinarms Valued Member

id have to agree with you on that aswell maybe mean streats is just outdated now but was good for its time and people cant let go lol

15. brotherinarms

last film i watched was "seven pounds" loved the film especially as its a true story only thing is i kinda predicted how it would end about quarter way into the film and would of preferred if they had held the suspense till later/near the end. then again maybe it would of been too overwhelming for the audience and the director chose not to do that, i dont know but any way still a great film. 8.5/10

just got an 80" projector and surround sound so watching films is mint now cant wait to get some more.

16. pmosiun

pmosiun Valued Member

Last film i watch is Legion, man it was bad. The new Jackie Chan movie i watch before that was better. Trying to stop watching movie for now before iron man 2 came.

17. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

My boss recommended that movie to me, and as I quite like Sandra Bullock, I might delve into it... :)

18. brotherinarms

just watching the "bourne identity" love this trilogy havent seen em in a while so its great too crack them open again

19. Rhizome

Rhizome Super Valued Member

a dangerous man - newest seagal film pretty decent i thought.

20. Zealot

Zealot Valued Member

"Flame and Citron",based on a true story of Danish Resistance Fighters during WWII.Highly recommended for anyone who liked "Inglorious Basterds".
    Also watched "Une Parisienne",with Bridgette Bardot.:love:
    That woman made Marilyn Monroe seem plain!