"What the World has Forgotten"

Discussion in 'Brazilian Jiu Jitsu' started by flashlock, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fanatical

fanatical Cool crow

Yes..

Oh I'm sorry.. Arrgh, grrr. I'm steaming mad at the internet. Arrrgh! No one can crack jokes at me on the internet. Grr!

2. Connovar

Connovar Banned Banned

I dont see any training listed for fighting muliple opponents or armed opponents! Thats a big hole!

Myself I am a 53 blue belt in bjj who has been doing MA since the age of 16. I love it. However I also have to realize I am not getting any younger. So for me bjj is backup (a potent one for sure! )

My primary self is best described as a mix of what I have learned at RMCAT and SPEAR. In those I have learned good standup striking, clinch range and also training against multiples and weapons. If situations warrent I legally carry a 40 S&W

I really enjoy bjj, its great exercise, its mentally stimulating (like a moving chess game) and good crowd of folks to hang out with, but like anything it is incomplete. Perhaps the new Gracie self defense system teaches all the above including weapons and multiple but I have no experience with it.

3. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Sadly Flashlock will never answer...he's left you see.

4. EternalRage

EternalRage Valued Member

yah what about the multiple armed opponents with nerve gas and ballistic missles standing on molten lava with crushed glass and AIDS IV needles

snicker

5. fanatical

fanatical Cool crow

I got stabbed with an AIDS needle once.

But I got better :)

6. Rhea

Rhea Laser tag = NOT MA... Supporter

Ok guys, after discussion, this thread is going night night.
    There's plenty of good information in here, but I don't think there will be any more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.