What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

2. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Herb Alpert - Definitive Hits
    20 Great selections from Iconic Jazz Trumpeteer, Record Label Exec(1/2 of A&M Records), Producer, and leader of The Tijuana Brass. I escpecally love the Spanish/Flamenco influenced songs from the early Tijuana Brass Albums. The lonely bull, Tijuana taxi, This guy's in love with you, Route 101, Rise, Diamonds(w/janet jackson), Making love in the rain(w/lisa keith). A true American Master.

3. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Klingon drinking songs whilst doing a kettlebell workout.

By which I mean, I can do kettlebells inside, not in the garage; so I can watch Deep Space 9 on Netflix whilst working out, which sounds a lot less tough :D

4. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Poco - The Best Of Poco 1975-1982
    Leaders of the Southern California Country Rock movement Poco released several albums and charted a few hits during this time period. Some pretty big names passed trough the revolving band line-up during these years including Richie Furay, JimMessina(both from Buffalo Springfield), Randy Meisner, Timothy B. Schmidt(Both would play with The Eagles), Rusty Young, and Paul Cotton. Although Poco did reach a certain level of commercial success I still feel they deserved more. A solid collection of songs on this cd. Heart of the night, Midnight rain, Crazy love, Legend, Under the gun, Rose of cimarron.

5. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Alter Bridge - One Day Remains
    After Scott Stapp left Creed the three remaining members recruited Myles Kennedy to take over as vocalist and re-emerged as Alter Bridge. Although sounding a little similar to Creed Kennedy's vocals remind me a little of Chris Cornell and this cd has a little heavier sound to it. Solid debut relese. Open your eyes, One day remains, Broken wings, Burn it down, The end is here.

6. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

7. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

20 Christmas Stars Vol.6 - Various Artists
    Tis the season to start adding some yule tide music to the mix. Country legends record their Honky Tonk versions of Christmas classics. Features Loretta Lynn, Crystal Gayle, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Roy Clark.Larry Gatlin, Mickey Gilley, and more.