What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Grond

Grond Valued Member

2. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

heard this and realized it is a bit how I have been feeling lately

The I heard this, reminded me of the concert I went to, and I felt better

3. Xue Sheng

heard this and realized it is a bit how I have been feeling lately

The I heard this, reminded me of the concert I went to, and I felt better

Grond likes this.
  4. Grond

Grond Valued Member

5. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Various Artists - Windham Hill Guitar Sampler
    Nice selection of acoustic guitar music. Features David Cullen, Andrew York, James Gordon, Bruce Becvar, and others.

6. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

I just bought Joss Stone's new album! She is awesome!

Grond likes this.
  7. Grond

Grond Valued Member

8. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush - Tales Of The Unexpected
    Frank/MR were staples of 70's FM album orientated Rock and was one the guitar gods of the era. They probably deserved more commercial attention then they got but they definetly had a good following. This album had 1 side of studio work(including a couple of cover songs) and 1 side live. Down,down,down, Woman, Sister change, Norwegian wood, All along the watchtower.

Grond likes this.
  9. Xue Sheng

10. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Damian Marley - Welcome To Jamrock
    Heard the title track when this cd was new and thought it was pretty cool. I got the cd and was very pleased. Good blend of Reggae, Rap, and Hip-Hop. Beautiful(w/Bobby Brown), There for you, Road to Zion(w/Nas), All night, Welcome to Jamrock.

Grond likes this.
  11. Grond

Grond Valued Member

12. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Ziggy Marley And The Melody Makers - Conscious Party
    Was listening to a lot of Reggae back when this Cd came out. Was excited to hear a 2nd Generation artist, son of a legend do such a great job on his own. Still a fave recording of mine. Tomorrow people, Conscious party, New love, We propose, Dreams of home. Ziggy has proven to be a solid artist on his own, not just riding on the family name.

13. Xue Sheng

Keeping in the spirit of the times we currently live in...thanks to Vladimir

14. Grond

Grond Valued Member

15. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Bob Marley And The Wailers - Legend(Best Of)
    Greatest hits of Reggae legend, Musical Icon. All timeless masterpiece's here. Is this love, Waiting in vain, No woman no cry, Could you be loved, Exodus, Jamming, Buffalo soldier. No cd/record collection is complete without this one.

16. Xue Sheng

17. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Material Issue - International Pop Overthrow
    In the early 90's these guys were being talked about as the next big thing in the power pop scene. I was listening to a lot of Alternative Rock on the local Alt-Rock station(KWOD 106.5 Sac Ca) As well as on MTV(Alternative Nation, 120 Minutes). I really likes their sound and loved the hits from this cd. Listening now still sounds like the 90's..but sounds so good. Valerie loves me, Diane, Renee remains the same, Chance of a lifetime, Trouble, This far before.

18. Grond

Grond Valued Member

19. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Ziggy Marley And The Melody Makers - Jahmekya
    A solid set of music by the Zigster. A little fuller sound than most Reggae records but true to his roots. Ilike this cd a lot. Kozmik, Rainbow country, Good time, Namibia, Generation.

20. Xue Sheng

Grond likes this.