Weaknesses of BJJ

Discussion in 'Brazilian Jiu Jitsu' started by TheMightyMcClaw, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hanakuso

hanakuso Banned Banned

You won't have to. When you stop writing like a semi-literate drug addict I'll know.

2. Lily

Lily Valued Member

3. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

awww...
    sorry we can't all be the genius that you've shown yourself to be.
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!

Clown Hanakuso.... the last defender of good grammar at MAP!

Let's all hear it for
    CLOWN HANAKUSO!!

HIP HIP HOORAY!!
    HIP HIP HOORAY!!
    HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 10, 2007
  4. hanakuso

hanakuso Banned Banned

the shovel is your crack, isn't it?

Well that is just wonderful! Thanks so much! Great to know that you are so comfortable in your stupidity. I guess that's why you were so willing to look like an idiot by 'inviting' that other dope to meet you when you knew damn well it wouldn't happen. Go ahead, cheer some more. It won't change the facts.

5. Lily

Lily Valued Member

For C. Hanakuso:

[​IMG]

6. hanakuso

hanakuso Banned Banned

Thank you very much! :rolleyes:

7. Cosmo Kramer

Cosmo Kramer Valued Member

and another thread goes into silly mode

8. slipthejab

Don't be so sure clown-a-kuso.. if he manages to post up the comp he's talking about... he won't have to come meet me... I'll head down to Aus.

But carry on with your stupidity... it's entertaining to say the least. :D

9. Cosmo Kramer

Cosmo Kramer Valued Member

slip you are almost as out of control here as you were on the aaron norris thread

10. slipthejab

sorry I must have roasted too many weenies since then.. I forget what thread that was... :p

11. hanakuso

hanakuso Banned Banned

half past never----full of it

Yeah, you be sure and post the info when that happens..... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2007
  12. slipthejab

will do clown-a-kuso ;)
    now get back to being the spelling and grammar clown. :D

13. hanakuso

hanakuso Banned Banned

That's great. I guess that will happen sometime around never. (YOU guess so too)

14. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Does Hanasuko not understand that slip issued an invitation to train to flashlock if he was ever in that area?

Whether flash takes it up or can make it there is besides the point.

Note - Australia considers itself part of the Asia-Pacific region, there is a lot of movement of information, trade, people, money within and between the nations in this region. Its really not that far fetched for either of these guys to consider travelling to Aus or HK.

15. slipthejab

It ain't gonna happen right this second genius.
    Again if you'd followed the thread then you'd note that Flashlock has yet to post the info... which I'm certain he will... :rolleyes:...

anything else clown?

For all of his 30 years of wrestling this for some reason he still find shocking. :rolleyes: His multi-post long windedness is all just to say he didn't understand why I'd invite Salad-bar down to HK to roll?

LOL! :D

What the real story behind this is clown-a-kuso got his panties knotted in some other thread when someone told him like it was and now he's got a crush on me and has decided the best thing to do is to flirt in every thread he can find me in.

He's a real suave one this Hanakuso... good spelling and grammar will get him everywhere with me. :D

16. hanakuso

hanakuso Banned Banned

Ain't gonna happen ever, fraud. You tried to look tough and ended up looking like a fool. Now your tiny little pride is going to force you to keep yelping even though you know for damn sure you have been exposed (in so many ways).

17. slipthejab

wow... you truly are daft.

My offer still stands. He's welcome to come down and roll any time he thinks he's got the skills. Why is that so shocking. Like I also noted there are many regional comsp that our club competes in on a regular basis... he's more than welcome to show up at any of them and request a match.

What's more is he more than welcome to post the details about the Victorian comps coming up in Aus. So we'll see... but frankly... the one you thing you are too dim to figure out... is that he won't... because he's not game... not anymore than you are clever.

I gather that the issue of pride for you is a massive one.. monumental in proportion. Seeing as how yours is bruised beyond recognition after you've continually made an ass out of yourself in this thread stating the obvious. :D

Oooooh... expose me clown-a-kuso... expose me... I love being exposed by a clown... oohhhh yeah... oohhhh baby... oooh clown-a-kuso!!!
    BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Lily

Lily Valued Member

[​IMG]

19. hanakuso

hanakuso Banned Banned

Oh, I'm sure it does. You'll probably go out and have a plaque made up tomorrow proclaiming that and hang it over your door. We both know you are full of rubbish, and now you just can't bring yourself to let it go.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2007
  20. slipthejab

hmm... it actually appears it's you who can't let it go.:D

You're still posting... still having your buttons pushed and still got knots in your panties.

It took all the mental capacity you could muster to be able to say that over a dozen or more posts. I'm bummed... I thought you were beginning to get sweet on me. :D

LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.