Video reference??

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by jmd161, May 21, 2006.

1. jmd161

jmd161 Hak Fu Mun

I had an idea today while looking over the Do you counter simultaneously ? thread. This is an age and time where just about everyone has a digital camera or video recorder of some type, even cell phones record small clips.

I thought it would be a good idea, if everyone posted a small clip of themselves applying a simultaneous block counter strike. It doesn't have to be high quality or some advanced technique, just something we can see to get an idea.

I'm sure not many are going to want to do this because some of the people we have around here. But for those brave souls that are willing, i think it could be interesting to see and discuss.

I'll put mine up in a day or two, i'm just going to show some basic block counter strikes, that i've picked up from my training. Like i said it doesn't have to be some flashy edited video mini series, just some small clips.

I hope we can get people to do this.

jeff:)

2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

The best way to get people to follow is to lead. ;)

3. jmd161

jmd161 Hak Fu Mun

Agreed!

Which is why i said i'd post mine within a day or two. I'm sure people will attempt to rip it to shreads instead of viewing it for the context it's being done for. But it's ok i can deal with that...i don't know how many others will though?

Are you going to post any slip?

jeff:)

4. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

ya know there is a good chance I will.
    Let's wait and see. :p

5. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

If I was any good at martial arts I'd do it like a shot

6. Skrom

Skrom Banned Banned

is it supposed to be like a demonstration, or done full speed in live sparring?

7. Visage

Visage Banned Banned

I might do in a couple of days. Depends whether I get the chance or not.