Thought of the Day

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Ero-Sennin, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

It's almost as bad as you double posting >: O

And there's no such thing as a "pretty smile" from a Britishen, the heathens! That's like saying Satan himself has a nice grin! He might, but it's a grin formed from how he's thinking of cutting your throat while you sleep! Those Britishen are dastardly devils I tell you!

(xD)

2. Ero-Sennin

So, when I bought the house I stay now off my parents the yard was basically a jungle. To avoid having to maintain most of it I simply murdered it with herbicide. It was supposed to last 6 months, but being in Florida and basically in the woods I have to do it all again.

What I get from you though, is when you come down here with that lovely buffalo scent I can just give you some gloves and have you tend the yard and it will all die on its own xD xD xD

3. Rated Red

Rated Red ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Supporter

With the mild autumns and winters along with super warm/hot and humid springs and summers FLA. has, is it safe to say that you're out there working on your yard continuously? I'd expect that to be a full time job in itself! Lol...or...maybe not so much lol. Lol

Gloves? You're joking right? I don't have E.T. fingers to fill those babies up. Plus wearing gloves make me cranky and my hands sweaty, I cant get a good grip. Short people problems 1046.

Oh, and if you have any type of poison ivy, sumac or oak in your yard you'll have to carpet bomb it before I get there; all I have to do is make eye contact with it within a 20 feet radious and I catch it. Buh-bye buffalo and hello calamine & cortisone.

4. Rated Red

You're mean, you're going to hell and be surrounded by British, grinning demons :evil:

5. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Oh my god. The last few pages has been like two Ero-Sennins talking to each other.

I need to lie down under my Union Flag blanket, and listen to God Save the Queen on repeat.

6. Ero-Sennin

Oh look, the dirty Frenchman who denies his heritage has crawled from his abyss. Wipe the tear soaked crepe crumbs off your patchy beard good sir.

So basically what you're saying here is that the last few pages are likened to a discussion between two gods on earth, and you can't handle the divine rhetoric which results in you writhing in pain due to your demonic nature, so you shroud yourself in the very cloak of darkness while listening to the symphony of sadism?

:heart::heart::heart:

7. Ero-Sennin

The vegetation is terrible. I put up a new fence in the back after clearing a path of land, and now it's all covered in vines -_-

Don't worry about tiny fingers. That's what the kid's section in Wal-Mart is for ^__^

As for the poison ivy, sumac, and oak which I have one of (really messed me up :mad:), just add a little more uffalo to the buffalo sauce and breath deeply! I'm sure that'll take care of it or at least summon a live buffalo to eat the poisonous foliage away xD

Jeez, always trying to get out of stuff -__-

8. Ero-Sennin

How dare you try to put that voodoo on me! Even if that DID happen, you forgot that I'm 100% American in both life and death. So basically that means I would just end up bringing the devilish fiends some FREEDOM which will result in the overthrow of satan himself. I believe they wrote a book in the Bible about god overthrowing satan, and I'm guessing it was probably a euphemism for American greatness and Britishen inadequacy.

:baby:

9. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

I... I literally have no words.

Damn you.

10. Ero-Sennin

Here we are again, Friday night. Took too long a nap, now I'll be up all night, all alone.

But you weren't ready for what I had in store, because I wont be lonely and depressed tonight. The moon is out, and my new boots came in today. Here's to not being ravaged by raccoons or bears . . . or just hit by a drunk driver xD.

11. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

That's what interpretative dance is for. Put your flexibility to good use, young man!

Video or it didn't happen.

12. Ero-Sennin

Friday nights . . . long, moonlit walks and watching videos of ferrets murder other animals 0_0

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS1tcdDdV8c"]Harsh Reality of Saving Endangered Ferrets - YouTube[/ame]

13. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Honestly, I'm always surprised by successful reintroduction stories. So many things that can go wrong...

14. Ero-Sennin

It's really no different than what would happen with human beings. Take a handful of people from MAP and throw them into say . . . Somalia or the Sahara Desert for a week and I guarantee the survival rate will be near 0%. Hell, you could probably just throw people in the woods down the road and tell them to survive for a week and they would probably die.

The military simulates potential environments all the time through different training exercises. From the desert in 29 Palms out in California and Kuwait, our battalion had so much experience in desert climates it wasn't a shock when you actually deployed to a desert area. Not to mention specialized units training with other nation's military from Okinawa to South America. It's not "reintroduction" as much as "introduction" but it's the same concept.

When I watch stuff like this I'm impressed by the ingenuity of the people running it, and I always think about how a lot of people would cringe at it because it gets down to the dog eat dog nature of . . . . nature, lol. I thought the video was fascinating.

Also, ferrets are some mean sons of guns 0_0

15. Rated Red

Can't watch.

Not if they watch Ray Mears programs :D ;)

16. Ero-Sennin

Look how cute it is saying hello to the little mouse on the thumbnail of the video though! Right before he snatches him into a hole to eat him :wow:

I had to look up Ray Mears : P. I haven't owned a TV since I was 18 so I'm a little behind : P

17. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

:hail: :hail: :hail:
    You, sir, are AWESOME!

I turned off tv reception about 15 years ago. For awhile it was DVD and VHS only. Now it's Netflix, but I'm getting concerned about Netflix becoming, in function, a tv station itself, what with all the "Netflix Originals." :eek:

18. Rated Red

There is no cuteness in the introduction because you know what's in store = Dinner.

He might be on YT if you're interested in watching a manly man being a manly man out in the wilderness? He's far better than Bear Grylls.

19. Ero-Sennin

Well, here's a picture of a red panda eating then. They only eat leaves and fruits/veggies. I think the worst thing about me posting this photo is that I didn't have to look it up. I have red panda pictures saved on my computer for viewing them anywhere :p

Edit: screw it, it's a .gif and I can't figure out how to post one. Just imagine the cutest animal on the planet eating fruits from a box >: (

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  20. Rated Red

That's better :) Red pandas are adorable. Are they your favorite wild animal?
    I have 3 tarantulas. While I can buy them their food, I still can't watch them eat; the sounds they make when their fangs pierce their prey is disgusting lol.

If you have Photobucket you can download all your gifs and pictures that you want to share from there. It's easy and you get lots of storage space.