The Perfect Weapon

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Thomas Vince, Mar 9, 2002.

1. Thomas Vince

Thomas Vince New Member

Did anyone see my buddy Jeff Speakman in :The Perfect Weapon?" Let me know what you thought.
    Thomas Vince

2. Cooler

Cooler Keepin The Peace Supporter

Fantastic movie Thomas this was the first time I had witnessed any Kenpo Karate and I have to say I was impressed.

Cooler

3. CyCloNe

CyCloNe New Member

Its a shame that Mr Speakman stopped at this as his one true movie. Yeah, I know he made a few others including the Perfect Weapon 2 but alas, none of them ever caught the audience in the same way. I dont think the fight scene in the gym against the TKD guys has been rivaled yet in terms of sheer speed and power on screen, nothing fancy just straight to the point.

I think the thing with the Perfect Weapon was the fact that movie goers had never witnessed Kenpo before and if any martial art was ever destined to be a hit with the movie audience, kenpo is it.

4. Thomas Vince

Thomas Vince New Member

True,
    The Perfect Weapon was the Brainchild of Mr. Parker it is a shame that he never lived to see it on the big screen.

5. Chris from CT

Chris from CT Valued Member

That was the first time I had heard of Jeff Speakman. I was training hardcore in Shaolin Kempo at the time so I enjoyed it that much more.

Take care