the FMAs and Gun Training

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by IgitDako, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IgitDako

IgitDako Banned Banned

Yup, his profile picture reminds me of this. Ad hominems usually means you're out of gas.

2. IgitDako

IgitDako Banned Banned

Sorry, this got covered up, Janno.

This is the first I've seen this, and I agree, it's a little too fancy than how we are trained. My only explanation is that it's for a DVD promo. Hence the beret and costume. No one in their right mind will hold a shot gun that close to a guy with a knife. It's a bit of sensationalism for a DVD promo.

Has anyone seen the DVD here?

3. LabanB

LabanB Valued Member

???

Yup, his profile picture reminds me of this. Ad hominems usually means you're out of gas. <

Actually, I was commenting on you, but nevermind!

Bill

4. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Hey, where'd the troll go?

Hopefully to get some lessons in how to construct an arguement.

5. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Nope. Banned for posting an utterly obscene picture.

6. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

shucks, and just when I was going to point out how I got my profile picture by ripping apart the claims of a(nother) fantasist.

Soooooooo anyways, My conclusions are thus, knives are sharp, stabby things and should be avoiding coming into close contact with. The best way to do this is to avoid starting fights, or getting drawn into fights, and staying away from bad areas.

7. LabanB

LabanB Valued Member

Hah!

Soooooooo anyways, My conclusions are thus, knives are sharp, stabby things and should be avoiding coming into close contact with. The best way to do this is to avoid starting fights, or getting drawn into fights, and staying away from bad areas. <

Hawh! Your conclusions are rubbish, you've never trained/looked into/heard about the system *I*'ve trained in...looked at...heard about...;-)

Bill

8. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Yea well thats so a civilian thing to say, not like other people in the art I've trained/looked into/heard about from facebook status updates, their true soliders, and to prove that, I'm going to talk about historical military events that I dont really know about.

9. Janno

Janno Valued Member

Pure speculation. But hey, good thing Gaje has you in his corner to talk on his behalf yeah? :rolleyes:

Or maybe it's that he's fully aware of the situation, in control of what he's doing, and quite happy to do whatever the hell he likes, as long as it gets the job done. Know that it doesn't matter how many rules you've encouraged yourself and others to abide by, there is only reality - success or failure. Your "truth" is only your perception of this reality, which - at the moment - is fatally undermined by a lack of experience and an arrogance rivalling most Big Brother contestants.

Maybe it'd be wise to use your time away from the forum to broaden your horizons (ie. Less armchair critique, more doing for real). Perhaps, with enough training and experience, you'll actually be able to return with enough self-esteem to stop hiding behind anonymity, and have some actual knowledge worth sharing. On the other hand, you can always find another forum to soil, and continue Walting it up like every other keyboard warrior out there. As you said yourself: Do or do not do.

10. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Right I'm closing this thread down as IgitDako is now history. I can hopefully drop out of sight again from the FMA forum and leave you guys to it. Thanks to the members who PM'd me about IgitDako and if you have any more problems please let me know.

The Bear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.