the Bladed Hand documentary film

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by onpoint, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

Try the PM function or just wait for a bit & maybe he'll answer the next time he pops in.

2. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

As far as I am aware its not out yet, I will let you know when it is. Like you guys I am waiting with excitment to see the film.

Best regards

Pat

3. ShamFMA

ShamFMA New Member

Thank you for your reply. We are all waiting for it. Do u practice and/or teach FMA? And where so?

4. Pat OMalley

Yep been practicing for about 30 years and teaching for about 20 years so I'm just about getting the hang of it now :). I am based in Torquay in Devon where I teach a small group, but I also have satelite clubs in other places too.

Best regards

Pat

5. ShamFMA

ShamFMA New Member

I'm glad Pat u have got the hang of it after 30 years. Do u any classes around Berkshire area like maidenhead, reading, slough, Windsor area?

6. EmptyHandGuy

EmptyHandGuy Valued Member

LOL :cool:

7. ShamFMA

ShamFMA New Member

Yes I do practice. But not teach. Been doing it for a
    Year now. Enjoying FMA is pleasurable. But always on the look out for a decent club.

8. Pat OMalley

No I don't have anyone in that area but I do recommend Darren Davies (He is based in Slough) of CDSS/SD. his details can be found at www.bckeai.co.uk and look under the club listings for your region.

Best regards

Pat

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  9. E-Rocker

E-Rocker Valued Member

I saw the film last night (the head instructor of my school got a copy & had a showing there). It was very enjoyable & informative. Shootodog, were you in any of the footage of the Submission Dungeon?

10. ballistic

ballistic Valued Member

hi all, i am hoping we will be having a screening in Newcastle upon Tyne when ron Balicki is here for his seminar in May.

11. HarryF

HarryF Malued Vember

That would be excellent, would it be in stead of or as well as the traditional Saturday evening "team building" event in Mr Lynch's?

12. ballistic

ballistic Valued Member

Yes im sure there will be a few small "diet cokes" to be had! ;

13. bisdak-escrema

bisdak-escrema New Member

whatever happened to this dvd?

14. ryan4nayr

ryan4nayr New Member

According to the Facebook group's pinned thread, it's due in autumn 2013.

In Filipino time, that means spring 2014 :)

15. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

And also, they are still touring and showcasing this film.

16. BladeApprentice

BladeApprentice New Member

The Bladed Hand DVD is now available on Amazon. While the downloadable version is available on Vimeo on Demand.

17. LabanB

LabanB Valued Member

Bladed Hand

I take it this is the corrected version?

Bill

18. BladeApprentice

BladeApprentice New Member

They recalled the DVDs because of printing error. But the downloadable version is fine. Note though that it only has the main feature and no bonus materials (exclusive to the DVD).

19. LabanB

LabanB Valued Member

Bladed Hand

Hi BA, I'm looking to get the DVD (I prefer a hard copy ;-) ).

Bill

20. Pat OMalley

already got mine for Xmas. Great film and funny enough worked out cheep buying it from Amazon USA.