The Best and Worst of TAGB Tae Kwon-Do

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by stefthewise, Mar 24, 2006.

1. tkdally

tkdally Values sillyness in life

Worst moment - breaking my wrist in the team sparring at the Midlands Champsionships 2005 (very difficult way to learn not to put your hand out to break your fall). But then again I managed to get 3rd in the English a few weeks later whilst still in plaster and then an A in my blue belt grading following that so it wasn't all bad.

Best moment - winning patterns in the Welsh Championships 2005 only just having come out of plaster and having only got my blue belt a few weeks before that. Plus I beat the lady that usually wins that division so it was a major high.

TKD Hightlight so far - spectating at the World Champs last year. If any of you were there I was part of the large noisy group that was having a shouting competition with the Welsh supporters during the finals of the mens & ladies team sparring competitions. It's safe to say that we beat the Welsh. And do did the mens team!!!! We were also the noisy group chanting "Warren's gonna get ya!" & "Wacko! Wacko!". We're a very supportive bunch - you want us on your side! TKD hooligans!

2. Dragon2020

Dragon2020 TTTINT

lol don't kid urself, u even had to steal our chants!!

3. tkdally

tkdally Values sillyness in life

We might have borrowed the chants from you but we did them so much better!!!!!

Can't wait till the DVD comes out - what a soundtrack that will make - if it EVER gets released!