The 10th DAN HAPKIDO DOJU DIED

Discussion in 'Hapkido' started by XMAM, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XMAM

XMAM Banned Banned

CHINIL CHANG DIED FEB 2018, PEACE, LOVE AND GOD BLESS. THAT IS ALL

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Yet you claimed he didn't elsewhere...which is it and do you have a link?

3. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

I haven't been able to find anything on the net.

4. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

When I googled the name, all the posts were from the OP across other martial arts boards, here, martial talk, bullshido etc.

5. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

what does 10th dan even mean? i though this chang dude was on the outs anyway.

6. XMAM

XMAM Banned Banned

Chinil Chang always knew that his history was being written, So much so that it was his way of repenting to expire sincere regrets of wrongdoing with deep regret. As he turned his full attention to the Lord Jesus Christ who he talks about forever till death. So there was never any libel written words or slander spoken. Chinil Chang agreed for the history of the Heir to the hapkido Empire 10th Dan Doju be exposed. Otherwise, he would have been the first to object to its publishing. There was much time that Chinil Chang didn’t show out for teaching class, This was the norm as stated in the chronical. The students would come to class work out without Chinil Chang and then go home until the next session. which is why no one knew that he had passed. Until his sister called the police for a wellness check. since not hearing from him in several days. when the police arrived and gain entry to the apartment where they found him face down in the bedroom. Now because it was unclear for how long Chinil Chang was deceased, So he was pronounced Feb 23, 2018, at about 2:00 pm. until a further report from the coroner and until the family writes a farewell obituary which will then be made public. So now all of you can come back with your slanders and be liable for what you write.

7. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

LOL!

8. XMAM

XMAM Banned Banned

HA HAAAAAA LOL!

9. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

an interesting thing i've noticed is this chinil chang is all over wikipedia etc., when i never saw anything written about this guy previously. and....the jungki kwan story has been completely written away into the ether. where's kevin when you need him?

10. XMAM

XMAM Banned Banned

NEW YORK, March 16, 2018, It is with great sadness and deep regret that the Chang family announces the death of Hapkido Grandmaster Chinil Chang, who passed away peacefully in his sleep on Feb. 23, 2018, at the age of 77 as a result of Hypertensive Cardiovascular Disease. One illness of spider syndrome.

Funeral services were held on Feb. 28 at Frank A. Patti Funeral Home, Fort Lee, New Jersey with family members and close friends in attendance. His body lays at rest in George Washington Memorial Park, Paramus, New Jersey.

[​IMG]
    Hapkido Institute
    For over 30 years, Grandmaster Chang has served as the Doju (successor) of the Korean martial art of Hapkido, after inheriting the title directly from the founder Yong Sul Choi on Jan. 15, 1985.

Born June 11, 1940, in Seoul, Korea and having received a degree in Architectural Engineering from Yonsei University, Chinil Chang devoted his entire life to the study and preservation of martial arts. His dedication to training was unparalleled and over his lifetime he earned the title of Grandmaster in Hapkido and 9th-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do certify by the World Tae Kwon Do Federation (Kukkiwon). Stories of his extreme training days have become legendary and serve as an inspiration to current and future generations to follow.

Grandmaster Chang's passion for research and his commitment to the refinement and development of techniques have contributed immeasurably to the science of martial arts. Anyone fortunate enough to have experienced his instruction first hand was overwhelmed by the superior level of his skills and the power of his presence.

The loss of one of the few remaining true Grandmasters will be felt across the martial arts community. His memory will be honoured by his students who will continue to spread his teachings. Xman has been the longest running student of Grandmaster Chinil Chang for decades he will be one of the prime mover of Chang Hapkido system.

11. jaggernautico

jaggernautico Valued Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2018
    aaradia and Dead_pool like this.
  12. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Wow, using the death of a person to pump yourself up fraudulently? A post like that on the Internet says tons about a lack of ethics for anyone who would stoop so low as to do such a thing. That is one of the worst things I have ever seen on MAP.

Dead_pool likes this.
  13. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Mod note: please remember no personal attacks on MAP. If you direct the statement to the nature of the post, and not the user, you can usually get your sentiment across AND follow our TOS. Thanks!

Dead_pool likes this.
  14. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

15. XMAM

XMAM Banned Banned

Xman has been the longest running student of Grandmaster Chinil Chang for decades he will be one of the prime movers of Chang Hapkido system.

Yes, I added the last sentence at the request of the other students they are so happy to make everyone squirm and generate more rhetoric, slander and attacks as all of you been doing from the beginning.

As is the evidence here and now.

CHINIL CHANG Alway said these WEBSITES are all BULLSHIDO with different names.

I threw myself out there at the request of the other student who are with me right now proving master was so right and all of you continue to prove him right.

We the student will always be grateful to grandmaster CHINIL CHANG for giving us this knowledge to stay away from these websites.

We first had to be proven that he was so right.

Xman is Xman and whatever it said,

we the students know your all wrong.

Xman has been writing for all of us. taking the bullets for us, so we could stay away from these web site.

Forever we the students will be grateful for all his done to prove Master Chang was so right and all of you so wrong.

We the students of Chinil Chang shall not return to these websites.

As we need to get to work with each other as GRANDMASTER CHINIL CHANG would have wanted.

SO GO AHEAD ANYTHING FROM THIS POINT ON WILL STAY IN LIMBO FOREVER!

16. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

No, what is posted from this point will stay on the internet and bear witness to your dishonesty forever. Adding an endorsement for yourself to someone's obituary and quoting it as real is about as low as it gets.

MAP will bear witness to your behaviour, as will others.

These posts will be the ones that pop up on Google searches, as they do now for all the other websites you have posted on, which have universally condemned your nonsense.

Simon, Hannibal and aaradia like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.