TENGAIKIJUTSU

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by wushurichard, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Bigmikey

Bigmikey Internet Pacifist.

Things that make you go GRRRRR.... (Part 2)

wushurichard.... :bang:

2. wushurichard

wushurichard Banned Banned

anyway for those interested Martial arts is something special. I am the creator of systems - TENGAIKIJUTSU and FOUR SPIRITS YINYANG FIST. I have been practicing and studying many kinds of traditional styles of martial arts over the years and mainly I have found that there is no master of anyone style....you can just try to be the best master of yourself by TRAINING and THINKING HARD. It's about getting on with it and practicing and studying logically to make yourself the most intelligent and skilled, healthy able person you can be by using you body and mind to their full in this one life you have. So I welcome all to enjoy my videos and if you can learn anything, then I'm happy for your good self study. Any questions you may have feel free to ask me and I'll get back to you right away -RIGHT AWAY YES!.....Anyone is free and welcome to join my online martial arts school here online for free....FREE!!!!! Just leave you name and I'll announce the new members here in a vidseo. I make new martial arts videos for you all every week so don't miss anything! Welcome to my school- RICHARD'S INFINITE SCHOOL OF MARTIAL ARTS

3. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

Isn't advertising banned ?

4. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

:hail:

Four Spirits Ying Yan Fist. WTF.

5. monkeywrench

monkeywrench Valued Member

I don't think I'd like my YINYANG to be FISTed.
    :evil:

6. monkeywrench

monkeywrench Valued Member

If you put up another video, for the love of Pete please put on a proper shirt!

7. Manga

Manga Moved On

Bassai said - "Isn't advertising banned ?"

Yes, but this isn't advertising, it's comedy :hat:

8. Bigmikey

ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS??? After THIRTEEN PAGES you STILL DON'T GET IT?? How the HELL did you survive to adulthood??

You DO know that if we were animals the rest of us would have eaten you to protect the herd, right?

9. wushurichard

productive

10. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

and you consider yourself a productive member of the forum?

PMSL

11. Big Will

Big Will NinpƓ Ikkan

OMG this thread is epic. Seriously.

But okay, this wushurichard can't be for real, can he? I mean, nobody names a system "four spirits yinyang fist"...

12. Bigmikey

Butthead.

Your turn...

13. wushurichard

i asked a question all i get for response is abbuse and no answers

14. Simon

Four Spirits. Vodka, Gin, Whisky and Rum combined with: -

Ying Yang Fist. Yin Yang, two opposing parts forming a whole.

So while drunk on four spirits an idea occured to form a martial art based on the opposite of martial arts.

Okay that's crap, but you get the idea. I'm bored now.

15. Bigmikey

You really believe that dont you? So all the posts here don't SERVE AS YOUR ANSWER? Look beneath the surface, grasshoppah, seek the deeper truth....

You've gotten all the answers you need. The fact that you cant SEE that is why we abuse you.... ya jackwagon...

16. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

So is the bus ride from his "school" it's really "special" he cleans the windows, of a fashion?

17. Simon

Sorry.

Okay some constructive help.

i should be written as I (uppercase) in both instances.

Abuse is spelt with only one letter b.

I asked a question and all I get for a response (fixed).

Finally as it is the end of a sentence there should be a full stop after the word 'answers'. :cool:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
  18. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Why should anyone bother to answer your questions?

You consistently dodge any and all questions about your trainging whilst expecting us to take you at face value as you spew nonsense across the boards.

You want to be taken seriously? Then start acting it.

19. Bigmikey

20. dianhsuhe

dianhsuhe Co-Founder: Glow-Do

ahhh!

Thank you to the many MAP members who contributed to this thread! These posts made my day...

Not since I first heard Eddie Murphy's "Delirious" in the 80's have I laughed soo much-

**Wushu-Rickroll** I thanked you specifically in your many posts for this entertainment.

I am tempted to create my own martial art where I will teach exactly NOTHING, EVER- as I believe this would be more beneficial than Wushu Dick's art(s) as well as those of his "colleagues".

Can we nominate this for thread of the year? How does that work?

James