Taiji Video Clips?

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by Syd, Dec 15, 2003.

1. Shade

Shade New Member

If this were true, what earthly difference does it make to you?

2. Syd

Syd 1/2 Dan in Origami

What strikes me as a sphincter factor 9.5 is the fact that Wang reckons he has the monopoly on Erle's truth! *LMAO* I mean gimme a frickin break here?

Ok Wang, tell us what the facts of the matter are in regards to Erle...

Echo, echo, echooooooo....

3. Syd

Syd 1/2 Dan in Origami

Zun,

Cool bro, just wanted to be clear on what we were calling Wudang Taiji.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2003
  4. imawimp

imawimp New Member

Actually I liked the glam rockers site. The only thing stopping me from joining up is that I heard there was a progressive rock karate class about to open.

5. Syd

Syd 1/2 Dan in Origami

Nothing wrong with Glam Rock but the man boobs have to go.

6. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

Syd - don't take the bait man.

It seems you-know-who (who strangely disappeared after his trolling posts) has been reincarnated. Either these anti-Erle guys have a stash of mercenary ninja trolls to stir things up in forums, or something's suspicious.

Could anyone give me a good description of silk reeling? it's something I'd like to start practicing.

7. Syd

Syd 1/2 Dan in Origami

NZ,

It's cool bro, I'm having fun with it as Oprah is wont to do. As to Silk Reeling? You me and others do it in the Old Yang Forms just before we issue fajing. You know after step up, parry and... silk reel then punch? Thats the silk reeling.

8. zun

zun New Member

Syd, kewl :)

nzric. Page 39 of lunchan book part 1.

9. wang

wang New Member

"Ok Wang, tell us what the facts of the matter are in regards to Erle...2

Try speaking to Les Anwyl or Tony Ward. Try reading EM's early work -

How to Use Tai Chi 1985 "Erle learnt the basic foundation from Master Chu and various other teachers around the world, then he worked on the basics until he has now come about to his own way of training and teaching. the advanced fighitng techniques are his own"

What, no mention of his main teacher Chang?

Oh, so silk reeling is that little wavy move before the punch, guess someone better tell the Chens!

10. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

So, wang... for someone who only practices Silat, you've got a real interest in Erle!!

What's your background? IMA?

Oh, welcome to MAP as well. For a newbie you've got some strong opinions - looks like you know your stuff!

11. Syd

Syd 1/2 Dan in Origami

Errr I have spoken to Tony Ward, infact I spoke to him in person this very day. He had nothing but good things to say about Erle... next!

As to silk reeling, yes the Chens would indeed perform it differently from the Yangs... next!

12. Shade

Shade New Member

Hi Wang,

it seems fair to say that you have some kind of beef with Erle Montaigue. Why not just spill the beans as it were and tell us what it is?

We don't have to fight with each other here you know. Tell us what the problem is and we can see if there is a nice friendly way of discussing it.

Even people like soggycat had the wherewithall to at least admit they had an axe to grind.

Over to you.