Tai chi's answer to a double leg

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by icefield, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

Yeah you did, or you did not understand, but I do now see your deal here and short of a video of me or someone in a street fight or in a ring you will not consider valid, and even then you would likely armchair quarterback ti and argue about it. However since I am almost 60 I doubt you will get either from me...but let me clarify and after that feel free to nit pick and rip apart all you want, because I am done wasting my time here

getting off the line, against a charging opponent, worked here, sorry if there is no video to back that up, and that without that you feel it is a ridiculous thing to say, but and frankly I don't care if you believe it or not.

Knee up thing would have gotten me hurt and I don't think would work, at least not in the situation I was in.

so you think training is ridiculous...that is interesting.

Let me clarify in language you might understand, "Pressure testing is necessary" and if you are dealing with a person who is trained, doubly so.

Now have fun, I will not respond to you on this topic again, I have no reason to

have a great day