(Split from Split from Dim Mak) Blooming Lotus

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by Grimjack, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

Good eye. She said she had a Phd, now she is talking about how she is getting ready to submit the required disertation.

Can't keep her lies straight. ;)

Females (like yourself) don't get prostrate cancer.

You are not very bright, are you?

2. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Pinocio BWHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

3. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

BL goes from forum to forum causing trouble untill she gets banned the following is a quote from russbo.com:

I think the above says it all!!

4. NaughtyKnight

You know, you can always tell its BL, even if you dont write her name as the quote lol.

bnanned ROFL! :D

5. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

BL: A (legitimate) PhD is awarded AFTER you submit a thesis (which is substantially longer than a dissertation, generally speaking a dissertation is an undergraduate version of a thesis) and it undergoes a peer review to determine the validity of the study and the worthiness of the candidate for the title. If you haven't submitted it yet, then quite simply your degree is fraudulant, as NO legitimate university would allow you to use the title without first submitting the work.

If I were you I'd remove that from the list of claims you use here, as it currently holds about as much water as a pint glass made of agricultural fencing mesh.

I don't even need to read it now, I KNOW it's a fake.

6. NaughtyKnight

My dad took 5 years to get his PHD. That was full time study.

How are you supposed to be able to get a phd, with traveling, learning ma full time and training 12 hrs a day. ROFLCOPTER.

It isnt possible.

7. Jason Tao

Jason Tao New Member

what count?

Errr you don't have to buy 90kgs of gifts for your daughter, you just need to spend time with her as a mother instead of travelling around the world and leaving her at home.

so how's your maths?

8. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

I thought she lost her only child????

9. Aegis

Who'd know? This story has changed too much to keep track of. However, the whole daughter thing is just another bit of information to confirm. I'm more concerned with the PhD claim, as that might actually quallify her in some way to do research (which I don't believe for a second). Since all the information ont eh PhD has been dubious at best and highly disturbing and worst, I believe that she either made the whole thing up or bought a PhD online.

After all BL, you claim to have been accepted by that website you linked to, claiming that you had to send in your dissertation before they would accept you, yet you also claim that your dissertation hasn't been submitted yet. Which is it? Or would you like to actually come clean and admit that there is no dissertation (not one of PhD standard anyway) and leave the claim of a PhD to those with an actual postgraduate education?

10. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

I doubt any of it is true, everything she says seems to be a pack of lies, i just switch off now, at first it was great to argue with her but now its boring!!

11. NaughtyKnight

Exactly right Aegis.

Getting your PHD offline, is not getting your PHD. Did you peel that "for fun only" sticker off your PHD before hanging it on your wall BL?

Your insulting everyone that actually worked hard to get into uni, write a thesis that actually proves something that has never been proven before, which took my dad 5 yrs. Seriously, at least claim something easier to lie about than that.

12. Blooming Lotus

Blooming Lotus Banned Banned

retiring the lotus............

KC : yah ... but you should what happens in a dissertation!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

Were you all decided that a couple of yrs or 3 was as long as I've been studying and pursuing this anyway, I really have little to no idea other than your overactive imagination. This dissertation ( as oposed to a thesis which is many 1000 words and yrs less work) , is a culmination of yrs and yrs of hard core legitimate peruit of knowledge in both this and many related fields.
    Again another reason why 16 yrs of studying and teaching various meditations and qigongs and respective systems of philosophy and belief and theologies and doctrines and international ( and sub-culture) and sociologies and respective history time line and movements and developments and transgressions , why moving through all these various forums , expands my opportunity to chat with and asses psychologies and zen related operandi respectively to martial expression to the above considerations and gain a good eclectic socio- economic and spiritual belief based mutli-lvld representation of world - wide practioners , afficionados and so forth and enables me to discover what this all means to both the efiacies of their arts, training philosophies , life achievements and productivty effectiveness and get a good trake on various life operandi.
    I've only ever been here as an assessment and research activity for this paper I've worked so hard to accumulate notes toward the dissertation and very little else. ( the first banning at kfm resulting from one of my most complicated and tedious case study of all of you :rolleyes: ) .
    Looking over recent paperwork piles ( that 've recently seemed to take on a life and presence of it's own) and this morning sorting through and reorganising some of it, I've come to realise how much information, time and effort and support I've actually given you all lately and for how little return I've received for that investment.
    Considering how hard reasonable adult or ( ?martially ) relative conversation has even become to find and how epicically proportioned your demands on my privacy have become , I have decided to retire my handle.
    I wish you all best of luck with your lessons, insights and peace in all of your practices.
    I have also ( because of the privacy enfringements , and for respective sake of other contacts and for my daughters privacy etc ) decided to change my real name also and submit and publish under another ( and you've been atrocious btw :bang: :woo:) . If you search for the paper under those terms, you will very likely not find it.
    Maybe now, I can start drinking a little less and go off and finally with my last few mths before deadline, close this phd candidacy paper , live that blissful medical practitioning obscure martial life I sweated for , and give you all an opportunity to reflect.
    Thank you all for cheering me on and harrassing me from country to country , art to art and school to school ( for those that have for the last 2 - 3 yrs or anytime interim ).
    Take care, enjoy the book and

cheers

Blooming Lotus

Last edited: Jul 1, 2005
  13. Aegis

Ahh, the "swan song" rather than providing any real information...

So you're studying us for the PhD dissertation that you have already been awarded the degree for without actually handing in the work. I think everyone here has already decided that you are trolling and lying. Since you have requested that your handle be retired, and have also admitted that you don't really care to be in this community, I'm putting your account on indefinite "vacation". If you would like to rejoin at any time, send an e-mail to moderators@martialartsplanet.com explaining why we should let you back in.

Hopefully you will at some point get a real degree, not some phoney unaccredited e-degree.

14. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Has she gone yet, phew goodbye!!! :D

Its not the name, its the posts, we will find you anywhere!! :D

15. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

er you guys do realise she only does it to see how long it takes her to get banned??

I mean she can't honestly belive the things she comes out with....can she???

16. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

I wonder if her daughter is alive or just in care!! :D

17. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Thread closed, now BL has been sin binned, I see no reason for it to exist.

For great justice...

18. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Bubye

Indefinate vacation doesn't quite fit this one IMHO.

Looming Blotus - you are the weakest link....

Bubye now - don't call us - we won't call you either :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.