(Split from Split from Dim Mak) Blooming Lotus

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by Grimjack, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

By the way, has anyone else actually checked out http://www.honorsociety-online.com/ ?

It's about as authentic-looking as the hundreds of soke-councils around the web. Essentially it seems to be a "give us some money and we'll give you a certificate" site.

Pretty much whatever you pay for includes a certificate, pin and acceptance letter. Nowhere on the site does it even mention checking your credentials. Blooming Lotus, if that's the best evidence you've got, then I suggest you stop claiming such a high degree before you annoy those of us with real degrees from real universities.

2. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Could you please clarify the following:

Posted on this Forum on 27 June, 03:22 AM

Posted on Health & Fitness Forum on 10-Jun-2005, 04:08 AM

3. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Oh dear, someone has been caught by the short & curlies!!! :D

4. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

The simplest explination is that she is lying and can't keep her story straight. I would also point out the very real possiblity that she had her child taken away from her for reasons of her being declared an unfit parent due to her mental instablilty. It would explain a heck of a lot.

I am convinced Blooming Lotus is not mentally competent. I do not want to torture those that can't deal with reality. But the only other option is to let her destroy this entire web site with her mental problems. And she will do it if she can. Ask the moderators on the other sites she has been banned from if you do not believe me on this.

5. Aegis

The personal attack comments work both ways though. Please refrain from commenting about a person's mental state in a derisive fashion.

Thanks

6. Grimjack

I am not trying to attack Blooming Lotus by saying that she is mentally unstable. I am trying to point out that she shows signs of being bi-polar.

I knew a woman who had her child taken away from her because she was bi-polar. When Blooming Lotus talked about her child being taken away the peices clicked into place in my mind.

Michelle had a daughter- that is a fact I believe. She posted a picture on another board of the two of them together and went ballistic when some of the people she had insulted went at it with photoshop.

But now she does not seem to be living with her daughter. According to Blooming Lotus, she was taken away due to a huge govermental plot. Anyone believe that? The woman I knew who had her child taken away also came up with a huge conspiracy theory to explain away her responsibility in the matter.

Other areas of her behavior also show similar symptoms to bi-polarism. Her diatribe against the head of Kung Fu online is a classic case of the stories they come up with. The need to always be right, the cyclic nature of almost being normal to outright scarriness...... All of it points to the signs of having bi-polarism.

I am being serious here. I think the moderators should take a long, hard look at her recent posts and see if they do not see signs that her behavior in various threads has been degenerating. Then you better discuss what to do with her if you believe that she is mentally unstable.

7. Blooming Lotus

Blooming Lotus Banned Banned

The government plot is an absolute fabrication of your own weird interpertative mind and my "diatribe " where ever you believe it to be directed......... just means I'm in ....less of a peaceful mood than at other times. You're right........ it is the only place in my life that I don't have constant peace about and it sometimes effects my tolerance and choice of language.

...... Nice peg!, and thx for the perspective ;) :cool: . End of subject note.

Blooming lotus

Last edited: Jun 28, 2005
  8. Blooming Lotus

Yah........... I do actually think this of phd precurements. As it turns out , for your phds , providing you have a professor or more to support and facilitate your research, that's all the dissertation is and there is no on -campus attendance even neccessary. The core value of the phd lays on the feild time and in the research note comparison and presentation.

I have done my yards and put more than average ( as in phd lvl funnily enough :rolleyes: ) as far as my own research and related prinicapls and tangents. Your slightly less apparent experience of the same is irrelevant.

Btw : check those personal details and perogative to change them any time you choose !! ;)

see ya

BL

All I'm saying on the bujinkan and about gongfu is that at the end of the day, they are are spiritual foundation and driving unpinning principal, a means to make peace with and embrace your hardships and the impermanence of yang driven law ( like human flesh and other such impermanent matter in our universe). To understand this , one must first understand what lays beyond it.............

This is imo what they share.

Happy trolling on that webpage promoter btw . :rolleyes:

Blooming tianshi Lotus

9. Blooming Lotus

And I'm also sure that entertainment attempts aside, you also realise that they also require you to submit your dissertation in the related field and that thereafter it is made available to the pulic in the relative field journal archives internationally as the principal source of future reference for like tangents of knowledge persuit. The homework doesn't change and nor does the need for the research nor commitment/s.

:rolleyes: cheers folks

Blooming Lotus

10. Blooming Lotus

Reasons you don't need to know :cool:

Go ahead and make an uniformed assumption ( indulge yourself in a fantasy imagining) and I'll only judge you for it once at maximum!

cheers and if nothing else, have fun.

BL

11. Blooming Lotus

I did actually catch those ! The phd is in ch'an buddhism ( zen ) and the rest is not even close to something I'm going to share. Respect my privacy anytime you choose btw ............ it's what respectful ppl seem to do on occassion and more often than not . ............. and ppl wonder why I form the opinions I do sometimes ha???? Hmmm.......... ( raises an eyebrow and doesn't speak of mental state assesments............ because it's rude btw )

cheers :) :cool:

Blooming Lotus

12. Grimjack

Because your Phds do not exist. And until you provide proof, that is what we are going to believe. Anyone with a real Phd would provide proof. Anyone who wanted privacy would not mention things like that in the first place.

The reason so many people laugh at you is because you make such strange claims and then make up all these strange excuses to cover up your lies. If you want people to stop laughing at you, you need to start being more upfront and honest.

13. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

So the comment about the child has been dodged yet again!!!! :D

Blooming lotus! a true ninja :bang:

14. Lord Spooky

Then why bring it up in the first place!!!!!

15. Aegis

Blooming Lotus: fine, you want to claim that you've done 3 years of legitimate research into zen buddhism culminating in a PhD being awarded to you: show us the thesis. If as you claim it is available publically, then you must be able to point us to a source for it. So, in the classic words for dealing with such claims: "Put up or shut up"

I look forward to reading this.

16. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

LOL.

I do enjoy reading BL's posts. :bang:

Show us your theis BL, thats the proof that we want.

So your trying to say, that you got your PHD from some internet site, and all you did was send in some notes? LOLGASM

I find it very hard to read your poorly structured scentences btw, if you wrote your thesis like that, I pity the markers lol.

17. NaughtyKnight

Just wondering BL. How did you possibly get your PHD, while studying for 12hrs a day 7 days a week?

18. Lord Spooky

Now I think that's done deliberately as I've read other posts that are legible.

19. NaughtyKnight

I've read very few of her posts that I was actually able to understand fully. Most, my mind switched off half way though. My poor brain can only take so much. :bang:

Her trying to explain why Red Bull is the perfect after workout drink was priceless. :D

20. Lord Spooky

There's only one time you should be drinking Red Bull and that's with Vodka :D it'll probably kill me one day :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.