(Split from Split from Dim Mak) Blooming Lotus

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by Grimjack, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

Yes, you will close down the thread.

But the problem is whether Blooming Lotus is expert enough to make the statements she has said without any sort of supporting evidence?

Everyone who disagrees with her has more knowledge and expereince than her, and yet she closed her last post with the following.

So, she is trying to say she knows more than others who have far more experience than her and refuses to back up her statements.

Ok, lets us just put it like this. Let us back up what we say with either more than a years experience in the art or independent facts. Those that have been able to do so disagree with what Blooming Lotus said. Thus, she is wrong.

Now if she wants to continue to stamp her little feet, have a temper tantrum and say that she does too know what she is talking about and she does not need to even give the name of her Bujinkan teacher, then her experience and knowledge is fair game for discussion as far as I am concerned.

But the ball is in her court. If she wants to start backing up what she says, then we can have a decent conversation. But if she continues to say she knows more than Spooky FBI, Greg Chapman and others and stands only on that, then her competence (Or lack of it) will have to become the subject of discussion.

2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Blooming Lotus's
    LOL! That takes the cake. :D
    A bunch of words misspelled and strung together like that to serve the point of calling others idiots.
    And you want anyone to take you seriously?!?! :bang:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2005
  3. Grimjack

So you, who can't give us the name of a teacher in the Bujinkan, are going to stamp your little feet and say you know more than anyone else about the matter and that everyone else is being arrogent?

I can't be the only person here to be laughing my head off right now.

But sadly, trying to deal with such people and asking them to give specifics, quotes, etc is doomed. They will just say "its so because I say its so" and expect that to suffice.

4. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

I suspect that BL is a bloke not a bird and maybe not 30 years old either!!! :D

5. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Dont you just love how BL answers questions. :D

6. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

How come BL never appears on the ninjutsu forum if they are ninjutsu? ;)

7. Grimjack

Now that is an amusing post. No names- so it is 99 percent likely it is complete fiction, but funny. Now we know why she won't give out names. She knows that if we go to the people she mentions we will get a response of "Micheal? That woman walked in and got her head handed to her. As she was walking out the door she mentioned how we would all die later on from her delayed death strikes." :cool:

Since we won't take her word, and she keeps upping the game of playing at being an expert, how long do you think it will be before she totally loses it and adds MAP to the long list of forums she has been banned from?

Oh, and to all- Blooming Lotus has made her status and knowledge an issue with her attitude that she knows more about the Bujinkan than people who actually train in it and won't back up her statements with quotes from Soke, etc.

If she would, then things would calm down here. But those of us that do not want false impressions of the Bujinkan to be spread have to correct what she says so that outsiders will know what the real story is. If she wants to be known as an expert and base her arguments on that, we will have to reveal just how little of an expert she is. That is going to be messy. Blooming Lotus can stop it all by dealing with independent facts and not just her word on the matter.

8. Jason Tao

Jason Tao New Member

I've always thought blooming lotus to be an expert.

9. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

aye and there's the rub!!

I think you've just shown Grimjacks reasons for entering the discussion!!

The issue is that she comes out with comments about arts/subjects and refuses to back them up, it's an old pattern for her and as stated she's been banned from a number of forums for it. None of the Bujinkan folks in this thread have bought into question her knowlegde about TCM or CMA because it's not our area we wont comment on something we can't substantiate…..well maybe Greg :D

She has stated that Hatsumi Sensei has made certain comments about Bujinkan Taijutsu and has used this as a means to link Bujinkan Taijutsu to Dim Mak (Topic of the thread). IMHO she has done this as the MA equivalent of name dropping!!!

All that has been asked of her is for her to show us where Soke has said this, not because we want to catch her out but because it’s of interest to us as Bujinkan students. She has stated that she studies Bujinkan and has gone so far as to talk, inaccurately, about the current theme for the year. She has been asked what her understanding of this years theme is and has not answered, she has been asked to discuss the link that she bought up between Bujinkan Taijutsu and Dim Mak using Bujinkan terminology, as according to her she is a Bujinkan student she should be able to do this. Again she has avoided these questions.

She has even gone so far as to say that she has a better understanding of the concepts of our art than the members who have been studying for nearly 20 years yet she has admitted she doesn’t have a local Dojo!!!!!

She may have knowledge of TCM and CMA, although if you search the net you will find discussions that pretty much question all of her claims, she has yet however to show any understanding of anything Bujinkan related. It is that understanding that she is basing her comment on Dim Mak being related to Bujinkan Taijutsu!!

For example:

I would think that if you ask almost any Bujinkan student what the current theme is they will reply with something like Gyokko Ryu Koshijutsu or Gyokko ryu Happo bikken, rokushaku bo, Ken & Tachi. Maybe she has written the above in an attempt to show a "deeper" understanding of the theme, how can this be if she hasn't even trained for a year on a regular basis??

Can someone please tell me a year when Bujinkan students haven’t been studying Taijutsu ?????

Her posts are IMHO deliberately poorly written in an attempt to evade any issues raised I can’t think of any other reason for an English teacher to write in such a manner????

The Topic of this thread is Dim Mak and what it's all about and peoples opinions on it. It has progressed to trying to substantiate this "link" as according to BL between it and Bujinkan Taijutsu, just incase anyone was wondering what it's all about ;)

MR K!!! Any chance you could please split this thread off so that we can continue this discussion without detracting from the original point of the thread as I'm sure the the starter of the thread's not that bothered about links with BBT. :Angel:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2005
  10. Blooming Lotus

Blooming Lotus Banned Banned

So what you're saying FBI is that most of you don't know what you're arguing about because you have no information ............ how big of you to confess that . :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Listen mate... I don't appear there because of your own self proclaimed masters ego for starters and your ignorance rubs me like you no doubt have no clue whatsoever.

I am getting sincerly tired and sick of understanding stuff you lord almighty "masters" don''t and are too closed minded to even begin to , and I'm also sick of understanding the reasons you don't understand and how you don't while listening to you all prattle on your "masteries".

How you even proclaim yourselves proficient and yet miss all these extremelty basic traditional fundamental common threads that all of these non-sport arts share in their most subtle and real principals , yet continue to hold your heads up thinking you've acheived some sort of mastery with your albeit banally narrowminded "wisdoms " and "insights" ( then argue with me about dimmak for chrissakes like you even understand what the term means let alone much else about it) after spending X amount of time with usually only one system and it's principals and multi - psyched interpretations and long spelt multi facetted history trail intertwined somewhere with your own system/s , a piece in any depth without ever even giving 1/2 of the same consideration or study time and effort to any other art ( others of those systems take yrs pon yrs to understand moderately masterely and saying so because we're all so humble and realistic about our egos :rolleyes: ) is getting waay beyond me and becomming an extremely bad tasting joke on you.

:rolleyes: @ these types of conversations period and egos and :rolleyes: at bothering at trying to have them with yourselves.

Enjoy your ignorances though and have fun with all of your many dimensional delusions. I'm personally done talking to your ignorances and similarly I'm likewise done trying to talk sense with most you.

cheers

Blooming Lotus

Btw : Yes I only have one of many instructors at any time for any given period or not , and I won't give those instructors names because with one in particluar, I'm sure you all likely respect this man in your gwailo "art" circle and I don't want to force him into offering the challenge I'm not prepared to accept.
    Once is ample to get a "death blow " in during free spar and training spoke for itself and that's why I don't train there anymore. He also likely posts here himself, has a great rep amonst you I don't need to contribute to. Ego's all yours so keep it and happy zen :rolleyes: ;) :cool:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2005
  11. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Arrogant, insulting, mixes Chinese and Japanese terms freely, won't offer proof, avoids giving direct answers to direct questions, brags about ability to deliver dim mak strike, knows more about anything than anyone else (including our "self proclaimed master"), knows more about our art than we do yet has never studied it (one class does not constitute study).

I think we have a troll in our midst.

Don't bother trying to insult me.

Please answer the questions given earlier and we may take you seriously. Tone down the arrogance for a few minutes and we may listen to you. Keep it up and we'll just ignore you.

12. Lord Spooky

No I'm asking you to show me when/where Hatsumi Sensei has said that he regards Bujinkan Taijutsu as an internal Art? You have said that he does we have asked for a source to back this up i.e. Has he said at in training at Hombu if so how do you know? or has he said it in a book? if so which one?
    As I said it's not a hard question why can't you answer it?

I've also asked what you understanding of this years theme is and to discuss it using Bujinkan terminology and then relate it to your link between Dim Mak and Taijutsu?

Again you haven't done this.

BL all you do is come out with comments to try to sound in the know and then run off when asked to validate such comments it's a common trend with you across various forums annd also one of the reasons yo've been banned!!!

For example http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19977&highlight=blooming+lotus

Hmm I was wondering how long before you started peppering your reponses with Chinese :rolleyes:

Lets cut through it all and go at it this way:

1) Please give a source for your comments with regards to Soke seeing Bujinkan Taijutsu being an internal Art?

2) Please explain to us how this years Bujinkan theme relates to Dim Mak, as you and Grim, Greg, MR K and I are all Bujinkan students please do this using Bujinkan terminology.

3) Please tell us your understanding of this years Bujinkan theme again as you and Grim, Greg, MR K and I are all Bujinkan students please do this using Bujinkan terminology.

You have yet to address the above points hence you're now being seen as a Troll!!!

As you've started introducing a second laguage to your your posts I thought I'd do the same I was wondering tlhlngan Hol Dajatlh'a' ? sorry mines a bit rusty so you'll have to forgive any mistakes I'll do my best and leave you with this:

"qaStaHvlS wa' ram loS SaD Hugh SljlaH qetbogh loD"

Yes there are people out there who can understand the above and no I am not a geek!!! Please someone Hljol :D

13. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

I really wish you wouldn't do that. Martial Arts related terms in Chinese and Japanese (and to some extant Hindi) I understand, but not what you just said. I'm going to take your word that you did not violate the TOS... right?

14. Lord Spooky

Don't worry Kurohana I didn't. I haven't broken TOS yet and have no intention of doing so in the future :Angel:

A clue to what language it was in; Hljol is "Beam me up"......... ;)

You didn't know what I was saying if BL is going to start coming out with Chinese how do we know she isn't violating TOS???

Isn't gwailo (sp?) a deorgatory term for westerners???? If that's the case then does it not come under the heading of personal attack???

Last edited: Jun 22, 2005
  15. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

What??? can you actually word a sentance properly??

Sorry i must be having a bad day, but it is you who does not listen, there is a wealth of knowledge on here and you little boys tiny mind does not seem to be able to comprehend this and learn off them!!

Erm, sorry but you seem to be mistaken, you seem to be mixing it up between the arts not us, what we are trying to tell you is that dim mak does not exist in bujinkan at least not in the way your thinking and certainly not as dim mak!!

Do you have problems with language at your school? if you go and ask your teacher they might give you guidence on stringing sentances together!!

No you dont want to show him as you would make him look a fool with the comments you put on here, shame on you for your lack of respect!!

16. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Has someone hijacked Spooky's mind or is he finally coming around to my way of thinking!!! :D

17. Grimjack

You will not get a straight, honest answer from Blooming Troll. She will just say that if you understood the art as well as she, you would agree with her.

You think I am kidding? She tried the same tactic with Don Roley in a debate about ninjutsu history. She actually tried to tell the most knowledgeable guy on line in terms of ninjutsu history that she knew more than he. And she did not bother to check the links he posted very well.

http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16503&page=3&pp=15

In case you miss it, the link Don Roley posted is to an article he wrote. Lotus fails to realize that and tries to use it against him. Lucky for her, Don Roley is so amused by it that he lets her off with a slight mauling. On another thread she tired posting to a video game site to try to back up what she said. After everyone laughed at her, she fell back to the tactic of using sources that no one could check.

Yeah, she has given quite a few people a good laugh. But you are just going to get a lot of attitude from her and no straight, confirmable answers.

18. Grimjack

Failing to convince anyone with her act of being an expert, Blooming Lotus has fled the field of battle and is now posting in other threads. I am sure if you ask her, she will come back with some sort of snippy remark about wasting time with idiots. :rolleyes:

But the important thing is that when facts were presented, she could not do the same and she has proven to be a have a very low level of understanding of the subject matter. As was demonstrated, she has a long history of trying to talk like an expert in things she knows nothing about and this thread is no exception.

Since this whole thread was split off due to her insistence that IMA and Bujinkan both had meridian strikes and she can't make the case in a logical manner, I would like to ask that this thread be closed. People can look at this and see that there are no meridian strikes in Bujinkan. With that, I am content.

19. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

NOOOOO not yet, i have just been over and asked her/him to come back as we have not finished yet!! :D

20. Blooming Lotus

Blooming Lotus Banned Banned

Fled nothing! .................

I just didn't know where'd you'd put the thread is all :D :cool:

I'm too nonplussed with your enlightment to argie to voraciously about it with you, but I'm sure many of realise that your Soke is a phd ( like myself ) , a medical doctor of tcm ( like I am just beginning to undertake formally along with western), and these things combined with his zen practices all make a beautifully harmonious martial art and recognised in such by many maany other arts aswell.
    The kuji is absolutely based on zen principals ( which I suggest you study sometimes again soon btw ) and if that doesn't make for satori and internal artedness, then your definition is odd.

Do a freaking dimmak or tcm course or something , then come back and tell me you got what the points in Bujinkan were ( and likely still are ) about. ............ even if Soke says to find and create your own .

Btw : to that idiot who keeps calling me names ( like troll for example ) and thinking it's earning him respect or appreciation or teaching him anything ( as opposed to showing his ignorance and immaturity) , I highly recommend making some peace with a universe or 2 :rolleyes:

Btw : Greg .....I know who you are in life , I know of your school , have spoken to you before and on these boards, like I said, you rub me!! Are we at peace or are we all male bravadoed (removed insult) loud mouths who can't have a conversation without insults or accepting our capacity to grow occassionally??
    You've no idea how endearing that is. ......... inner turmoil doesthese things to a person and lol and reflect on the way men do it and the way their egos keep them from growth in areas they don't even see ..............

Sorry boys .

Until someone gets humble , that's it
    from me !!
    What do you think I studied my phd for anyway??

BL

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.