Something for the site

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by Chazz, Sep 27, 2002.

1. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

What about having a section on the homepage for a Admin and Mod info section. Just a place where you can add a brief bio, pic, MA history, like and dislikes, as well as what area that would feel better in helping with.

MODS: if you think this is a good idea speak out. and add ideas that could be added to it.

Members: if you like it and think it might help newbies (New members) then tell us what you think!

2. waya

waya Valued Member

I don't think it's a bad idea. Some people think we bite V^^^V LOL. Then again, that info is in our profile already if we added it (reminds me I have no idea what's in mine anymore :eek: ) lol

Rob

3. Jim

Jim New Member

Yeah, good idea BUT FOR ALL OF THE &$#@*&*'s WHO DON'T PUT STUFF IN THEIR PROFILE AS IT IS!!! (pant, pant)

All that happens is when you get in a chat or something you end up asking the same questions when you should already know something about the person by checking their profile.

Oh wait, this isn't Andy' rant column!

4. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Last time I looked yours mentioned crossdressing and flower pressing Rob......or was that Cooler?

Yeah, great idea Chazz

5. waya

waya Valued Member

I think that was Cooler...... I looked at mine and I was dressed like a guy this week :D LOL

6. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

Hummm but only this week right?

7. waya

waya Valued Member

Yeah, next week I am a giant chicken LOL