Snake Crane Wing Chun

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by runcai, Dec 16, 2014.

1. runcai

runcai Valued Member

The Snake Crane Wing Chun Yung Kwok Wing Athletic Association in Hong Kong claims its Christian origin related to the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom (1851-1864), and its techniques are very good in suppressing the techniques of Choy Lee Fut. Just of interest, is there any Wing Chun technique know to practitioners here that is good to encounter Choy Lee Fut long range techniques?

2. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

A) choy li fut isn't long range, it's comprehensive
    B) there are no magic solutions

3. runcai

runcai Valued Member

Yik Kam Wing Chun also claims the same lineage, and Yung Kwok Wing said Guangzhou Wing Chun has the same lineage to the red boat. The Choy Lee Fut people are not happy with it but no explanation was yet given by the Snake Crane Wing Chun.

4. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

Seriously, I'd never even heard of this group before today. Same old tired marketing nonsense, I find it too pathetic to be unhappy about.

5. GSHAMBROOKE

GSHAMBROOKE Thats Tarm Sarm

:confused: What is Snake and Crane Wing Chung, well actually im not confused its just more fictitious rubbish that so many WC scammers come up with, nothing knew and I've never heard of it before and I seriously doubt that any CLF group would be even slightly interested why would they WC has never been even a slight threat to them and it never will.:zzz: