sifu sardara singh khalsa- Birmingham

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by airweaver, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sardara singh

sardara singh Valued Member

Sardara Singh Khalsa

Profile and Training History:

1973-1979 – Classical Kung Fu under Master Bernard Chung

Wing Chun

1977 – 1979 – Sifu David Chu (Wing Chun)

1979 – 1982 – Sifu Eugene Long (Wing Chun)

1983 – 1986 – Sifu James Sinclair (Wing Chun)

1988 – 1991 – Sifu Dave John Carnell (Impact Martial Arts academy Wing Chun/ Kali )

Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do

19991 – 2003 – Sifu Dave John Carnell (Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do)

Sifu Sardara Singh would like to thank all of his teachers and extend his respect to all those he trained under

Seminar Circuit

1988 – 2003

Trained with the following instructors on the seminar circuit:

Chris Kent, Cass Magda, Tim Tackett, Ted Wong, Jerry Poteet, Larry Hartsell, Dan Inosanto, Steve Goldman, Rick Faye.

This included training with James De Mile in 1989 in Birmingham and 1990/91/92 and at Impact Martial Arts Academy. JKD-UK Academy UK 2007,2008, 2009,
    (2010 Seattle) & Howard Williams in 1991 (Birmingham)

Bruce Lee Nucleus (Bruce Lee Education) 1996 – 2003 AND 2008 TO PRESENT
    Attended the 5 Nucleus meetings, and still attending The Bruce Lee Foundation -present.

Invited by the Bruce Lee Foundation to conduct a Jeet Kune Do demonstration at the Seni 08 at the Excel arena in London
    also Demonstrated Jeet Kune Do for the public and participated at the Seni 08 and also conducted a seminar at the same venue for the Bruce Lee Foundation.

(Note: the Nucleus did not certify attendees for instructorship – rather it educated them in Bruce Lee’s system)

Sigung Richard Bustillo

Trained with Richard Bustillo in1989 1991, 1994 and 3 months in Los Angeles to present and Seminars and LA and Bruce Lee Foundation and Nucleus 1995/6 - 2002 and Present

Sifu Sifu Mark Stewart

Trained with Sifu Mark Stewart JKD (Ted Lucaylucay Lineage - Down Town china town LA, outside chinese comunnity centre on collage st China Town LA) for 3 months

Sigung Jerry Poteet

Trained with Jerry Poteet in at Impact Martial Arts Academy

5 Nucleus meetings over 5 years

Attended the Germany Seminar

Attended Nottingham Seminar

Attended LA Seminars etc

Private Training at Jerry Poteet’s Los Angles home private lessons from Jerry Poteet) to present

There have been many comments made on this forum from past students at Academy. I can confirm that the students making these comments left at there own free will 3 years ago, for there own personal reasons. There exit from the school had nothing to do with the teachings at the establishment.

The one person as you can see on the forum left to move on and unfortunately still bears a grudge against my establishment. Any issues about my credentials of certification can be seen at my establishment and I am willing to answer any questions in relation to the same.

I shall not be responding to any other comments made against me on this forum as I am too busy to bother with that. I am willing, however, to answer any questions generally of martial arts.

If you wish to ask any questions of my establishment you are free to do so

WALK ON THE JKD WAY

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  2. sardara singh

From Mr David Berry (uncle junfan)

Hi Sunny

I am not jealous or bitter but I would like to see evidence of Master Dave Carnel saying that you are qualifiwd to admister JKD instruction.

Thank ypo....Hoping!!!

David Berry (uncle junfan)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to Pat O'maley/ I raised a personal issue which I should not have done so. I apologise for this and wish you all the best.

David
    (Mr David Berry / uncle junfan) MR DAVID BERRY DO'S NOT KNOW WHEN TO STOP LOL ???

I hope the above will give you the Satisfaction(I got certifications, from Sigung Cass Magda and Sifu Dave Carnell personel recording traing with My sifu Dave Carnell on instructor level. from (1995 - 2003) u will never see them so move on.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  3. unclejunfan

unclejunfan Valued Member

Sardara Singh Khalsa

Sirs/Ladies
    ) humbly apologise as this guy is the best/
    David:woo:

4. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Gordon bennett. Either stop bringing this issue up OR go for broke AND stop apologizing about it. If you were truly sorry about any of this, the two of you would let it die a quiet death.

5. february

february Valued Member

The level of passive aggression on this thread is just epic.

6. february

february Valued Member

On the plus side I think we may have a new record for the number of certificates fit into one photo. I'm sure at least a couple of those are first aid one's. ;-)

7. TheDarknight

TheDarknight New Member

Hi Ranjit,
    it's a wonder he didn't stick them certificates in the gym, could have dropped & caused some damage themselves. lol.

When a person is deciding upon doing something it is known as a thought,
    when the thought is decided upon, it is known as an idea,
    when the idea is studied in many different ways, it is known as training,
    when the Training is studied in the right way, it is known as an achievment,
    when that achievment is establised in the right way it becomes succsess,
    succsess then becomes part of a persons health,
    then health becomes a part of a persons wealth.

8. TheDarknight

TheDarknight New Member

Hi When a person is deciding upon doing something it is known as a thought,
    when the thought is decided upon, it is known as an idea,
    when the idea is studied in many different ways, it is known as training,
    when the Training is studied in the right way, it is known as an achievment,
    when that achievment is establised in the right way it becomes succsess,
    succsess then becomes part of a persons health,
    then health becomes a part of a persons wealth.

9. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

This thread needs...

comic sans!

10. february

february Valued Member

Hey Darknight,

Do you train at JKDUK Academy?

Cheers

11. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

I think this thread needs locking. Thrown in the bin and burnt before people start to think JKD'ers are slightly touched in the head.

12. Pat OMalley

He may deny it but looking at his previous post it looks likely and this thread is beginning to look like a covert advertising campaign.

13. unclejunfan

unclejunfan Valued Member

Sirs /Ladies.

Apoloigies/ to all. I was wromg in posting.

Dave

14. sardara singh

THE GOALS AND ACHIEVIMENTS

----------------------------------------------------------------
    The Man is more important then any establishment style or any established system. By BRUCE lEE

The Man is more important then livening source of life.
    The Man is the one who walk the path of light is enlightened to the truth.
    The Man is the one who walk the path of ldarkness is blind to the truth.
    will never see the truth but walk in darkness to his PRINCIPLES OF TRAINING and goals and what ever he stands for aweather it being the truth to martial arts, familly, or his piears or students. Then One Day the man will see The Light .

They call a man who WALKS with pride.

The Man who walks the path in the moock, dirt, or S........... do not know the meaning of respect and life.

The Man to achieve anything in this life do's not beg of other’s, and steal's ofl others achievements.

But stands on his own feet and approves to his forefather by upholding the name of the family and his forefathers.

Those who hunger at others do not know the meaning of hunger exist but beg in the streets like Vouchers, those who look at the others and archived nothing are in life

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  15. Late for dinner

Late for dinner Valued Member

TBH this is starting to look more like handbags than a discussion. Perhaps those involved could take this private before we start avoiding anything with their names attached?

powchoy

16. february

february Valued Member

I don't know, watching folk dig their own graves can be fun - in a sick sort of way. ;-)

17. Pat OMalley

Hehehe. Changed my mind. Hey boys here some shovels. Keep digging I'm sure you'll find what your looking for if you go deeper ;)

18. sardara singh

The days of digging went out hundred years ago, The buiders use cultivaterors that was stone age. went out millions years ago.

19. sardara singh

Watch out for Lowrey
    Hi Sunny. I would be careful what you say to Bill Lowrey ( LabanB ) as I spotted a conversation he had on Dave Berry's Profile page which basically said 'Dave SS Doce Pares is crap his empyhand is ok due to his strength by his footage on YT is embarrassing'

Unfortunetly you can't trust your fellow Guba Doce Pares Brothers especially Lowrey.

Just a heads up
    Best regards
    Pat.

20. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Mods,

Could we move this to the Ninjutsu forum..................I think it would be more at home there.

:bang:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.