sifu sardara singh khalsa- Birmingham

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by airweaver, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

2. sardara singh

sardara singh Valued Member

AND THE TREAD BEAT GOS ON AND ON LOL

No none of the treads are mine I must be famous

PAT OMALLEY Sometimes your words can be louder by saying nothing at all.

THANKS FOR ADVICE OK BYE

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  3. Dean Winchester

I have to admit your conduct under both the accounts you use in this thread would put me off coming to you for instruction.

You've not done yourself any favours.

4. sardara singh

DO I CARE LOL

5. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Shut the door on the way out.

6. Dean Winchester

Well considering your online conduct reflects on yourself, your students and your teachers I would think you should care.

7. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Sardara I am surprised by your posts. I met you fairly recently at a Doce Pares seminar hosted by GrandMaster Danny Guba and found you to be very open and willing to answer questions both about yourself and your art.

So if this is how you really are I would like to say that us at Doce Pares do care about how we are perceived and would distance ourself from any statements that we don't care.

Certainly all of the JKD and FMA instructors I have trained with have been nothing but open and welcoming.

8. sardara singh

martial arts politic all over again,

I did not put the tread here ?

all you lot should move on let go do seriouse training in gym.

then waste time here lol bye bye

9. sardara singh

HI SIMON S
    Certainly all of the JKD and FMA instructors I have trained with have been nothing but open and welcoming.
    I met you fairly recently at a Doce Pares seminar hosted by GrandMaster Danny Guba and found you to be very open and willing to answer questions both about yourself and your art.

Thank you simon I am just p------- off from page 1 - 6 if we want to talk JKD or Doce Pares, thats fine

If we gone go around and round with page 1-6 with I have Nothing more to say ?

lets change the topic.

As you said those who know me, Very Well and my character now me well,

sorry I have upset many people, I have dId no harm to anyone why then make a big deal here.

Those want to now JKD lets talk JKD want to talk Doce Pare lets talk Doce Pares u want to Ask about me ask.

some time there are ways to ask people queastion, and there ways not to ask ?

those off you all want to ask then please ask ?

10. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

many of us have been trying to tell you that there are also ways to respond to others too but you chose to just go ahead and keep the thread going and going and going. Then you also choose to be rude to people who are trying to give you advise. I'm surprised at you Sunny I thought you were bigger than that. But hey ho I'll certainly not loose no sleep if more people decide to have a pop at you. You seem to want to encourage it with your responses.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  11. unclejunfan

unclejunfan Valued Member

Sirs/Ladies.

I apologise if my post caused offence.

David

12. february

february Valued Member

All a bit of a storm in a teacup really. A shame as some people do themselves no favours.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  13. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

Yep I second that. All started from nothing and looking at it. It's still nothing

14. sardara singh

wu shin / no mind empty ur mind be formless shapeless like water

15. unclejunfan

Hi Sunny

I am not jealous or bitter but I would like to see evidence of Master Dave Carnell saying that you are qualifiwd to admister JKD instruction.

Thank ypo....Hoping!!!

David

16. TheDarknight

TheDarknight New Member

The passing of Ted Wong
    Type : Coverage

It is with a heavy heart that the Bruce Lee and JKD Family inform you of the passing of our beloved sifu and friend, Ted Wong. Out of respect for Ted's family, we request that you respect their privacy during this time of mourning. A public tribute will be organized at some point in the near future. We will let you know how you may participate at that time. Thank you. Shannon

17. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

You don't have to post this in every discussion Darknight. We get it.

18. sardara singh

Mr David Berry here's the showcase uuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm? to see them displayed they be showing on the new website soon sweet dreams ?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2010
  19. unclejunfan

David

Thank you to Pat O'maley/ I raised a personal issue which I should not have done so. I apologise for this and wish you all the best.

David

20. sardara singh

There have been many comments made on this forum from past students. I can confirm that the students making these comments left at there own free will 3 years ago, for there own personal reasons. There exit from the school had nothing to do with the teachings at the establishment.

The one person as you can see on the forum left to move on and unfortunately still bears a grudge against my establishment. Any issues about my credentials of certification can be seen at my establishment and I am willing to answer any questions in relation to the same.

I shall not be responding to any other comments made against me on this forum as I am too busy to bother with that. I am willing, however, to answer any questions generally of martial arts.

WALK ON THE JKD WAY

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.