sifu sardara singh khalsa- Birmingham

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by airweaver, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

You shouldn't post when drunk.

It would be nice if you could address the some of the things said about you in this thread. Especially as this is in the public domian because your actions will be here for anyone who looks you up, yes I'm sure you think you are being very smart but it might be worth you thinking about how this thread and your posts reflect on you as an instructor.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
  2. superjeetkunedo

superjeetkunedo Valued Member

lol my student come from other source not only from here

my students come from all other source not just from here they can make up from there own judgement they are all educated lol

3. superjeetkunedo

respect for familly

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    who are we to judge ? have you traveled to all the midland jkd trainers ? you must have loads of free time lol ?

Who are you to tell sifu jerry poteet how to do his business.? its a free world being in a bank job what did you learn as a bussiness man ?

Who are you to judge how he do his bussiness, those who learned of him have the (key) to understand (Jeet Kune Do) better then the one who has not just judge him from few clips lol. ? the clips are to give you an idea what we teach not the answers.

You come from a familly who had a business.how did Your father run his bussiness,that was up to him. gained or failed many times

Who are we to judge how he conducts it his livelyhood. If you can achive what he has may be you have respect lol

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  4. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Well yes you probably won't get students from this site but what you may not realise is that there is a good chance that this thread will turn up on google and so people will see your conduct.

Also do you not feel that proper conduct for an instructor in important?
    Or is all you care about your next pay cheque?

5. superjeetkunedo

My friend where the money thing come into this you getting personal lol

You need to chillout :Aegis: lol

6. superjeetkunedo

The students who come to learn Jeet Kune Do from me, (All given posive feed back) INCLUDEING YOU have you forgot)

Those who who been into martial arts for a long time (Know whats good or bad in few weeks) lol
    some leave for personal reason I am not telling you Why he left this is not the reason he left (I must keep his privacy).

I respect my student for better or worse, If they have any problum why they left it was not shared with me,
    when they left come on here making childesh remarks for a well educated guy ? I am sure his friend, jkd class mate, see this and makeing a fool of him self :cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::hat::hat:

7. superjeetkunedo

THE REAL STUDENT TRAIN HARD GETS RESULTS ? LAZY ONE GET DRUNK AND ? LOL
    Good students train hard in martial arts and finds the answers,
    The Lazy ones blame others because they self have failed to archive the goals.
    some some get Lazy and blame the world, and become losers and drunk.

8. superjeetkunedo

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

who are we to judge ?
    who are you to tell sifu jerry poteet how to do his business.
    who are you to judge how he do his bussiness,

You come from a familly who had a business.
    how did Your father run his bussiness,that was up to him.

who are we to judge how he conducts it his livelyhood.

You Better of go and sort your life out ?

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

9. superjeetkunedo

GET THE INFO

Firstly I like to ask Mr february was you in the work shop that took place (no)

Secondly did you follow and find out and train with these individuals (no) Beside me lol

Again have you traveled around and trained with jkd INSTRUCTORS around the UK, USA (no) those who was at Jerry Poteets workshop have, ? so do not judge for your short comings, lol

I see from the other threads you are a big fan of mma bjj etc why not do somthing postive take it up for seriously.
    why just talk let the body do the talking :)cool::cool::cool::lifting::thinking:no hard feelings)

10. superjeetkunedo

THINK POSTIVE NOT NEGATIVE (LIVE LIFE LONGER)

The students who come to learn Jeet Kune Do from me, (All given posive feed back) INCLUDEING YOU have you forgot)

Those who who been into martial arts for a long time (Know whats good or bad in few weeks) lol
    some leave for personal reason I am not telling you Why he left this is not the reason he left I must keep his privacy.

I respect my student for better or worse, If they have any problum why they left it was not shared with me,
    when they left come on here making childesh remarks for a well educated guy ? I am sure his friend, jkd class mate, see this and makeing a fool of him self

11. superjeetkunedo

THINK POSTIVE NOT NEGATIVE (LIVE LIFE LONGER)

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

some leave for personal reason I am not telling you Why he left this is not the reason he left I must keep his privacy.

when they left come on here making childesh remarks for a well educated guy ? I am sure his friend, jkd class mate, see this and makeing a fool of him self

12. february

february Valued Member

Hello Sunny/SuperJeetKuneDo,

I can't really tell how many of your comments are aimed at me, but if any of them are I don't understand what the need is for thinly veiled insults. The OP asked for an opinion on your school and I gave him an honest account of my time with you and stated that although I found eventually that it wasn't for me, that he should go and make his own mind up. I don't see anything wrong with that. If you feel that I have said anything that is untruthful in my account then please say so. However, I don't appreciate the underhanded remarks and insults. I have not once insulted you on this thread, nor would I feel the need to do so. If you have a personal issue with me, please PM me, or contact me on my mobile and we can sort it out. I don't carry any sort of a personal grudge and my views of JKD and martial arts are objective and based on my own experience.

13. february

february Valued Member

Ok SuperJeetKuneDo, I have contacted you personally about the above.

14. superjeetkunedo

Ok SuperJeetKuneDo, I have contacted you personally about the above.

Thank You february I Recivered your Email the damage has already been done.

I do not know why these guys left ? (The one you protecting He did not want to talk ?

I do not judge people ? (But[ on this thread you gave me no choice),(To protect my name,) My Respect, and My Loyalty at my school./COLOR][/COLOR]

The complaint I receivered about perticular students who was mis guideing them?

Made them leave ? //
    now he wants to come back lol.

I like to thank all those who student who been mi guided ? for there friendship and Dedecation at my gym, when I needed help and Support.

I wish you all the Best to your future :bow1::bow1::bow1::bow1:take care

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  15. february

february Valued Member

Sorry, but I thought we sorted this out privately. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about above.

16. unclejunfan

unclejunfan Valued Member

Dear Sirs'Ladies

I have never publicly spoken against Sardara Singh Khalsa before. He and I were extremely close (I thought) and I believed all trhat he said.

My history. I am of Irish descent and went to Dublin summer/christmas from about 64 thru 74. Magical place and wonderful people.. Whilst there in 73 I viewed 'Fist of Fury' and later enter the dragon - which I couldn't see in England. I did not understand it, and I later realised that most of the moves were not JKD - but I loved it.

Many years later, aged 42, I googled for a true JKD instructor. Sardara Singh Khalsa came up. We were very, very close - ask any former student...... Believe me he has no long term students. Anyway. I had an interview and received my first grading in three weeks - the fastest he had ever given so I must have been great (LOL OK). I received 2 more gradings in the next year (More fom GM Danny Guba in Eskrima, a great man and I have spent a Month training in Cebu City at the headquarters.

For the next 5 years Sunny - I cannot call him Sifu as he does not deserve the title, showed me the same moves which led me to believe he knew no further than the basics. Five years and you should, if capable, be a blackbelt.

His only student that I know of who achieved more than 3 grades - and believe me there were a lot of good students - was his nephew... who seemingly got 8 grades in one day.

Afew years back Sardara went to train (for his license) with Jerry Poteet. He asked (begged ) me to go but I just could not. He took his nephew, xxx, who embarresed him and nearly meant him losing his accredditation.. I could say more but I won't.

I will never deal with Sardara Singh Khalsa or Baldip Singh again - and through this will become far better in Martia Arts.

Thank you

Ignore them.

unclejunfan

17. LabanB

LabanB Valued Member

Name?

Hi UJF, any chance of a real name, rather than the hiding behind the login name? Obviously I have no idea who you are, so before I can decide whether your opinion is worth listening too, I would feel better dealing with an actual person.

Cheers

Bill

18. unclejunfan

unclejunfan Valued Member

Hi LabanB

Thank you for your interest. I and you know one another and have spoken tonight.

I respect you and I also respect Sardara Singh Khalsa - as he has dedicated his life to JKD but, apparently, something went wrong, somewhere.... I truly liked him as a person and, though I feel a little cheated/confused I still got to train with a number of Bruce Lee's original students and met some fabulous people. I will (probably) never post again on this subject - as I tend to forget and move ona little further.

Kindest regards

UncleJunfan

19. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

As the old saying goes. My JKD is not your JKD. And if you find two JKD instructors that are identical one of them has missed the point.

On another note: If you leave someone or a group for what ever reason. Leave with grace. Why you left is up to you and if you think you have not got what you wanted then that's fine. Find someone who suits your needs more. It does not mean that the person you left has no value to others it just means they have nothing for you. It also does not mean they are bad instructors either. Mind you it does not mean they they are good either. You have to go find out for yourself.

Best regards
    Pat

20. sardara singh

sardara singh Valued Member

UNCLE JUN FAN ? ARE YOU WINNER OR LOSER

Thank You Mr David Berry (UNCLE JUN FAN, for you Profile why you applying for a job here lol what a (Joker)

YOU SAID YOUR NEVER MADE REMARKS ABOUT ME (LOL) HOW ABOUT THE REMARKS ON MY UTUBE (LYING) AGAIN

(You Could have been closer but you never was your jealousy in the group broke you down)

YOU TOLD ME YOU ARE A BUSSINESS CONSULTENT I AM SURE THAT A COMPANY WITH A RIGHT ATTITUDE WOULD NEVER EMPLOYE SOME WITH THIS TYRE OF ATTITUDE.

(COULD NOT MAKE YOUR MILLION POUNDS YOU TALKED ABOUT)

so you come to nock me down because you failed in life as well
    bussiness. pure jelousy

I sure every one is haveing a good laugh at this ? ha ha ha ha

Mr David berry aka Uncle Jun Fan lol do you know the meaning of Jun Fan ? U telling us You Are Jun Fan Bruce Lees ? Uncle .... you must have taught Bruce Lee then ? lol (JOKER)

You trained with me 2 years and the third year ON and OFF you got to primary Level Three the third year you never turned up regular for your lessons (complaining you got back ache, your computers broke, down, you got the goat on you foot, you turned up once an month.

THEN YOU BEGGED OR SO THREATENED TO LIVE THE CLUB IF I DID NOT GAVE YOU 4TH LEVEL PRIMARY OR YOU LEAVEING,

AS TOLD YOU I SAID GO THEN AND YOU STILL DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL FEW WEEKS LATER

Your standered of training was poor I could not give you you 4th level

HAVE YOU COME ON HERE TO BEGG FOR YOUR 4TH LEVEL AGAIN

THEN YOU SAID I WAS ONLY JOKEING ABOUT THE FOUTH LEVEL, ? WHO THE BEGGER HERE LOL (JOKER)

YOU WOULD HAVE GOT THAT LEVEL ALL U NEED WAS TO RELAX GET RID OFF YOUR TENSION IN YOUR MUSCULES.

ABUSE MATERIAL FOR THE SAFTY SAKE OF CRB CHECK I AM GLAD I FOUND OUT WHAT TYPE OF MIND YOU HAVE.
    When you was sending undescent sexual material to a female student in the club I asked you to back off, that when you left 3 years ago, SO WHATS YOUR PROBLEM.

FACE YOU FACTS BEFORE YOU BLAME OTHERS

Mr David Berry You trained with Danny Guba on a every three months on the workshop you got to level 2 primary level in my Kali Eskrima Arnis

On your 2 level Grandmaster Danny Guba was very upset with your standered feeling pitty for you he gave it to you.
    After the gradeing GRANDMASTER DANNY GUBA told ME if you do not progress he will not get the next level.

About you Traveling to the PHILIPINO CEBU CITY headquarters lol YES thats right NO? think back ? YES YOU RIGHT YOU GOT A BAD MEMORY

YOU COULD HAVE SPENT THAT £3000 POUNDS TRAVELING TO PHILIPINO CEBU CITY TRANING
    YOU COULD HAVE TRAVELED TO LONDON AND TRAINED WITH DANNY GUBA AND BECAME GOOD MAYBE EVEN ONE OF HIS INSTRUCTORS (LOL)

when you came back you told me the 3 Doc Pares instructors you train with over there laughed there heads off ?
    BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT PICK UP THE TRAINING

Because of our performance you thought by going out there train there for 2 weeks they give you BLACK BELT LOL

I could have told you that JOKER ? HERE YOUR Evidance you traveled to buy a Black belt and you talking about me ?

Here you telling me I buyed my certificate SIFU JERRY POTEET LOL (your a bigger joker here lol)

I have know Sifu Jerry Poteet Since 1990 to present he did not certifiy me untill 2004 this info is for you Mr David Berry of cannock Staffs.
    At list I came back with mine you came back empty handed ?

I TRAINED HARD FOR IT (THE WINNER)

ABOUT THE LONG TERM STUDENTS

Who said there are no long term students with me.

Those who u left with you ? was only here for 2 years (lol)

Those who left with you did complain to me about you puting things in there heads and the back biteing YOU was doing,
    The things you was saying to them so do not think I did not know (lol) again I will not name them for your there privcy

These student are the FUTURE apple of my school deserve the recogition trained to be called JKD/KALI ESKRIMA ARNIS Instructors

FOR THERE PRIVACY I CAN NOT GIVE THERE NAME WITHOUT THERE CONCENTS

TRAINING TIME WITH ME

B 10 Years set up his club in East Licestershire

G 7 Years Became a police man takeing his skills to teach in the West Midlands police force to teach PLUS will be setting up a school in the west midlands 2012

D 7 years Working for undercover police taking his skills in this area with the west midlands police

R 8 years Setting up a school in wolverhampton central 2011

G 8 years Setting up a school in Erdington of Birmingham

T 6 Years seting up school in North wolverhampton 2011

G 6 Years seting up a school in Bristol 2011

THESE GUYS TRAINED HARD AND BECAME SOMTHING (WINNERS)
    MR DAVID BERRY THOSE WHO LEFT WITH YOU LOST OUT

I knew from the begining that you was the culprite behind 3 left with you
    for your information we getting strong watch this space know the bad apples are out of the way.

ALL THE ABOVE HAVE BEEN CERTIFED STILL TRAINING AND READY TO SET UP THERE CLUBS THEY DO NOT WANT TO TEACH THEY HAVE THERE CAREERS THEY WANT TO DO FIRST.

:hat::hat::hat::hat::hat::hat::hat::hat::hat::hat:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.