She Did Not Flake

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Romantic, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Romantic

Romantic Martial Prowess

Greetings fellow martial artists. Once again, it is me, Romantic, talking about life's grievances and its petty triumphs. At least this time it is not another round of pessimism, but actually something a bit different.

I got to know this girl whom we will call Elayne this spring semester in my communications class. Although we have our differences in beliefs and whatnot, we got along fine and could relate well to each other. Well, I asked her out this past week and she agreed to go with me to see a movie. And guess what? She actually kept her word. She pretty much flipped my perception of reality and renewed my faith in women!

Anyway, we scheduled to go out on Saturday afternoon. That Saturday, I also had to test for my first-stripe red belt in Tae Kwon Do, so I got to her house after my test at around 2:30 PM or so. Anyway, I got to meet her siblings, and then we just sat around and chatted for an hour or so. Soon we left for the movie theater and saw Uma Thurman kill Bill. We did not have time to eat or anything afterwards, so I took her home. But we promised that we would go out for lunch or dinner sometime.

Sigh, another lesson learned. I guess my friends have been right. They have always told me that I just never met the right girl. Even though I do not know if Elayne is the right girl or not, it does not matter. What matters most is the joy that remains with you long after the experience is gone. I hope that I could continue to see Elayne and perhaps build a long lasting relationship, the type many of us so ardently desire.

2. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

This would be a GREAT journal post! :)

3. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Journal! Journal! Journal! Journal!

Com'on, everybody chant!

Congratulations though mate.

4. #1 Stutta

#1 Stutta The New Boot

Dude.......use your journal for this. That's what I do.

5. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I've told you, as have others countless times.

Get a Journal!

You were also told no more threads on your love life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.