Shaolin - The History

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Anth, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Jessi

Jessi New Member

Okay, I just noticed, that I actually CAN put a link here :)

Please note: I am NOT doing this for commercial reasons!
    This master never takes ANY MONEY for his lessons!
    I am aware that I just registered here .. and 10 minutes later I am posting links .. and I understand that this looks a bit awkward ...

But it is only because I saw this topic here, and I actually DO HAVE something to say about this, as one reason that shows that my master is an authentic Shaolin Monk is that he never charges any money for the teaching. In the old and original teaching of Shaolin it was believed that this is a teaching that belongs to humanity. Therefore it should be given to humanity and not be used to enrich oneself.

(link deleted)

(another link deleted)

Strength and clarity!

Jessi

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2019
  2. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Mod note: Welcome to MAP Jessi. I understand the instructor mentioned does not charge for instruction, but if one is using MAP to direct traffic here to promotion of another site, youtube channel, etc. it is still considered advertising according to our Terms of Service. Our TOS can be found by clicking on the Terms and Rules button on the bottom right hand corner of every page.

If you wish to use MAP to do this still, then please contact our listowner Mitch for our advertising rates. The idea is, if MAP is going to be used for promotion elsewhere, then it is entirely fair to ask to help with the costs of keeping MAP afloat.

If you have any further questions, please PM a moderator.

Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  3. Jessi

Jessi New Member

Ok, no prob, I get it.
    I understand your concern and I accept it completely.
    It´s sad, but that´s how it is .. otherwise each forum would be full of advertising links .. and no conversation at all.
    Thanks for informing me
    Cheers

4. Hans Larrave

Hans Larrave New Member

This looks like a very nice article. Don't trash it by making it a facebook post. Put it up as an article on a real site.

5. jakesantiago

jakesantiago Banned Banned

Yes, I also agree with Hans on this. It is a pretty great article and it would be a waste to share it directly. However, you can promote it on social media though after blogging about it.

6. Tman

Tman Valued Member

The Shaolin Monastery today is a Communist controlled tourist attraction. Everything the performers do, is monitored by government officials.

The actual Shaolin monks were killed/had to flee during the Communist revolution.

7. jakesantiago

jakesantiago Banned Banned

Yes! I have also heard about (sneaky advertising link deleted). The Communist Revolution had some really weird turns and ends that now lead to lost of culture.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2019
  8. Adrianosaunder

Adrianosaunder New Member

This is very nice

Thankyou

9. officially4h

officially4h New Member

Is this information authentic.