scrawny

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by abby, Mar 29, 2004.

1. abby

abby New Member

i'm 5'8, 115 pounds, so i'm kinda small framed (yet a little taller than average). i've noticed that on film and in photos i look really weak and skinny. i've started tying my belt down on my hips further to make it look like i had more substance, but i don't look like i can be strong at all! (which i'm not really). any tips on not looking so fragile in my uniform?

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

3. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

lol YODA. :D

If your Gi is really baggy on you try getting a smaller size thats still a bit loose but doesnt look like your drowning in it. When skinny people wear baggy clothes it just looks like we are trying to hide are skinny-ness. If you already have the smallest size than Im at a lose :p

Last edited: Mar 29, 2004
  4. abby

abby New Member

haha, nice! (funny thing is our ACM chapter has tossed around the idea of a fund raiser using those. students can pay to beat up the instructors and department heads for a small fee!)

5. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

Boob job? :)

I also have a really small body frame, but I've learned to like it. Whenever we used to run (no PE anymore) up hill in PE, the big football guys would have some trouble, whereas I could just run without much more effort. Same goes with jumping over things. I can jump pretty high for someone who doesn't practice. :)

PL

6. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Yoda, I clicked on your link thinking it was going to be some sort of expensive uni that fit well and about fell off my chair laughing when I saw it! Good one!!!! :D

7. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Ooh, ooh! I want two!

SSSSUUUUUUMMMMMOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

8. eckythump

eckythump Valued Member

Strange but true
    One of the most effective ways to build up is to rub yourself briskly with toilet roll 3 times a day in a forward / backward motion.
    I know you will initially find this hard to believe...but trust me
    I know a lot of women who have used this technique for years and you should see the size of their butts!!!!!!!

:D Im joking ladies ......honest !! :rolleyes:

9. Shortfuse

Shortfuse King of Hearts

try wearing an extra later of clothes

**stupid idea disclaimer**

or try staying in a pose that doesnt make you look skinny. :confused: