ring/cage entrance

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by saikyou, Oct 15, 2003.

1. saikyou

saikyou New Member

if you will fight in the wwe, ufc, k1, etc. what will your entarnce be? would you do backflips down the aisle? would you play a ricky martin song and shake your booty while going to the ring/cage? would you use fireworks? would you scream like bruce lee while doing those fancy drills? what is background music? :D

2. Cage

Cage New Member

i would take snake plissken music as my entrance music and walk in the ring while smoking.

3. jonsku

jonsku New Member

I would like to be lowered from the roof into the ring in cage while voodoo drums are pounding in the distance as my entrance music. That would (hopefully) scare the crap out of my opponents :D

jonsku

4. Jackie Li

Jackie Li Valued Member

I would like to have the mortal combat song with fire works behind me while going into the ring for motivation1:D

5. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Mine would have to be a complete absence of me being anywhere near the thing.

6. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

I doubt I would make a dramatic entrance, I'd rather focus on the fight and not be distracted..

7. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

Man I hate those guys that take a year to walk to the ring. Just get some music in the backround and walk down there like normal. If they want fireworks fine but I wouldnt stand there and wait for them to go off.

And whats with the "bunny" in your sig CKDstudent?? :p

8. saikyou

saikyou New Member

thats what they call entertainment. :D

nice ideas guys! post some more. :D

btw, I also noticed it. what's w/ the bunny in your sig ckdstudent?

9. Falling_link

Falling_link New Member

I would most probally have CKY's 96 Quite bitter beings, and then i'll come in with a Shopping Trolley charge into the Ring jump over the handlebars, at which point there will be fireworks going off with the colours in the arena randomly changing in a chaotic style, and as the shopping trolly hurdles down towards the ring, i'll be in a drunken style fight pose and as the trolley hits the Ring i'll flip off the troller and land nice in the center of the ring, when as i land, all 4 of the posts will explode with fireworkds as I twirl around on the spot like a lunatic.....
    my minds not that overactive

10. saikyou

saikyou New Member

first, ill turn off the lights then after a few seconds of silence, I would appear(via a trapdoor) in the total darkness wearing my custom made neon samurai armor and then Metallica's Sad But True will be played! the whole place would be filled with fireworks and torches on the corners or the ring will be lighted. then as i walk towards the ring, the aisle will be engulfed with flames(my custom made armor is made from asbestos! :D) when I reached the ring, another series of fireworks will explode. after that, the torches on the corner of the ring will explode. :D

Last edited: Oct 17, 2003
  11. Dark Blade

Dark Blade It Roundhouse time

I hate pyros :p

My entrance would be the complete absence of all but myself.
    I would appear in a black hooded cloak, wait for everyone to shut up, walk step by step towards the ring, and all the time maintaining totally silence and not showing my face, nor showing any "emotion".
    Then simply step into the ring without a word, shun any attempt to make me speak, assume a stance and begin.

12. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Banned Banned

Just walk in to the strains of Barber's Adagio for strings, in fighting garb, no robe or whatever.

13. saikyou

saikyou New Member

creepy... :yeleyes: :D

14. Dark Blade

Dark Blade It Roundhouse time

Just the way I do things :yeleyes:

15. Goju

Goju Yellow Belt

I would hide under the ring and have music playing, then I would have fog or smoke fill the ring area and I would show up in the ring followed by some pyrotechnics and stuff. Then I would have the smoke come in again and crack the opponent in the face with a crow bar when nobody can see. THis way I would actually win the fight !!

16. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

I'd be sitting in the audience and when they called my name I'd be like "who me? OK, I'll fight" LOL

I'm glad none of you pyros live near me!