Pussycat Dolls: Search for the Next Doll

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by 19thlohan, Apr 11, 2007.

1. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

Any body watching this? I usually hate reality tv and especialy reality shows about singers and the likes but this show has had more talented people than all the others combined!

If you've been watching who do you like to win?

I would have to say Melissa Reyes will win it all!!! :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Uapx0kpYc&mode=related&search=[/ame]

2. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

Damn! that first babe is hawt!

She should go it alone

Shes better than a doll ;)

3. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Why the Sam Hill would they want to be in the Pussycat Dolls?

4. 19thlohan

Fame, money, glory and instant success come immediately to mind.

5. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

I'm not familiar with their names, but it's an ok show. Let's face it, unless you've been living under a rock you've heard of the Pussycat Dolls, esp. their cover of "Dont Cha".

And an interesting little tidbit... The lead singer of the PCD, Nicole (IIRC), is a former reality TV star herself... she was one of the girls who won the first edition of PopStars! and was in the made-from-tv girl band Eden's Crush.

6. 19thlohan

So only one other person hear watches it (or at least admits to watching it). Lol, hard to believe so many people watch American Idol with all the horrible performers, especially early in the season, but nobody watches a show where everyone involved is immensely talented. I guess the ladies aren't watching cause there are no guys in volved ;) . Seems like maybe people watch to make fun of the bad contastants or to hear Simon rip into them right to their face :D .

7. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Now that AI Results is an hour, I won't be catching the last half of PCD. I must see Sanjaya destroy AI, dammit.

8. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

In the interests of sustainable sanity it's only fair they get rid of at least one pussycat doll before adding to their numbers.

I suggest a televised manhunt across siberia.

9. flaming

flaming Valued Member

that buttons viedo mzing