Pippy-guthie-vahtblaht

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Vanir, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Vanir

Vanir lost my sidhe

Pippy-guthi-vahtblaht that was what I was thinking of naming my daughter. Did your parents name you something stupid...like chastity? Why did they do it?
    A philosophy or some darker intention?

2. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

My parents named me 'Ultimate Money' which is roughly translates to, cos my Brother's name translates to Ultimate Power...it was under my Grand-dad's suggestion.

So when we work together the Ultimates of Money and Power can rule the world.

Cool eh?

They were gonna name me 'Steve'

3. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

A friend of mine is named Tarot. (it was the 70's) :)

Pippy sounds nice congrats!

4. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

"Mushroom" translates to "ultimate money" ?
    :eek: Dude! I didn't know that.

:D

Real life -- when my daughter was little, there was this kid in her nursery whose name was Blue. As in the color. For real. Personally, I think that's cruel.

My wife's cousin named her oldest boy Raine, as in "rain." I don't like that one either but it's a whole lot better than Blue.

5. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Being in the medical field I get to see a gazillion names a day. Some of them are just as stupid as can be. I'll have to make a note to write some of the stranger ones down as I come across them.

6. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

u think thats cruel? I know a dude whose parents gave him..well lets just say his last name was dick and his first name started with an 'H' :D

Rayne is a kickass name, but it sounds better as a girls name...thats why I'm namin my kid that :D

Last edited: Aug 13, 2005
  7. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

There was a kid in my highschool whos name was Harry Dix, he went by john though haha.

How about this name:

Paniel Crumblensteve

8. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

9. JayKayD

JayKayD Meet my friend PAIN!

I know someone called 'Mike Hunt' (say it quickly if you don't get it).

He must absolutely hate us though, we don't really know him at all other than his name but whenever we see him we shout stuff like "WAAHEY its Mike Hunt! hows it goin?! miiiiike huuuuuunt, miii-iiike huuunt". Its all people ever talk to him about.

10. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

We watched the Pooh Bear "Heffalump" movie this weekend. The baby heffelump's name is Heffridge Trompler Brompet Heffalump the Fourth.

That's a fantastic name ... for a heffalump, that is.

"How do you remember all that?," Roo asks the baby heffalump.
    "I don't," he responds. "That's why people call me Lumpy, for short."

Heh heh heh!