Personal Dilemma

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by TonyMc, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Peter Lewis

Peter Lewis Matira Matibay

How one person can make so many mistakes is laughable! I do have a web presence and I do have footage available...just not for your eyes because you are a troll...nothing more and nothing less!

2. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

Yes unfortunetly our standards are high and we have a tendency to stand united and defend the reputations of all the members.

3. Pat OMalley

Oh and we vet their backgrounds and if the try to bad mouth anyone or any group POW! There gone.

4. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

None of that sounds like a bad thing...

I'd love to get over for one of the big events the BCKEAI do. It would be excellent to check out different styles and teachers and all under one roof!

5. shootodog

shootodog restless native

i remember quite a few other times. something or the other about a bathmat or something something. this was way to short.

6. Pat OMalley

Hahaha. Yeah we ended up calling him bathmat last time can't wait for him to come back so I can play with my bath toys ;)

7. Pat OMalley

This year is going to be a big one with a gala night too and pinoy entertainment and food.

8. Peter Lewis

Peter Lewis Matira Matibay

I think Bathmat threw in the Towel after a failed Soap opera that didn't Wash on MAP! :D

9. shootodog

The FMA section has had it's share of controversies and challenges. Like the one suppose to have been fought old school in Cebu by a certain cat and some wannabe. This area has been pretty tame.

10. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

It's definitely been my aim to try and keep things calm, cool, and constructive. That may, at times, make it kind of dull. So if people have thoughts on how to raise interest minus the controversy, don't be shy about sharing them.

To be clear, I'm also not suggesting a complete moratorium on debate or drama. That's part and parcel of the martial arts culture overall, and FMA in particular. What I do want to try and emphasize is an overall tone of civilized discourse, versus the sniping that can run rampant sometimes. This thread being an example.

11. Pat OMalley

Yeah dam shame I was all up for that too. Still went to Cebu and trained anyway. ;)

12. shootodog

Shame on you Stuart for not following the tradition of FMA's personal challenges and name calling and style bashing (which have kept our numbers down)!

That being said, good job mate!

13. shootodog

I was going to watch too!

14. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

I had a clever comeback for this. But then I'd have had to report myself. ;)

Thanks brother. I appreciate it.