Online Martial Arts!!! MUST SEE

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Chris.B, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Chris.B

Chris.B New Member

For all those people who have been searching and asking if they can learn MA online, we have found a...online dojo just for you. Please take the time to view the MA Video clips pervided at the site. These people really want to teach you how to defend yourself.

http://kiwarrior40000.tripod.com/

No...it's not a joke...

2. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

I beg to differ

3. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

Go on then.

Who's going to be the first to buy the video ?

:D

4. Crazymonk

Crazymonk Banned Banned

OMG this is hilarious. Little Suburban kids trying to teach MA from their bedroom. That's Brilliant.

5. Chris.B

Chris.B New Member

Not just any MA...their own MA. :D

6. Relosa

Relosa New Member

i just emailed them and asked who taught them and what's the lineage of their teachers. If lineage is the correct word for that. Lets see what they say!

7. nekogami13

nekogami13 Master of all I Survey

What's not to love! Astral projection, the etheric body, super ki punches and one of the web sites causes my browser to crash!!!!

What more could you want!!!! :rolleyes:

8. Tireces

Tireces New Member

perhaps some sort of valid free demonstration? Oh wait, that would leave them empty pocketted right quick. Where's all this outrageous stuff? No one cares about a really lame looking "block", heavy breathing, or mid level kicks that are claimed to be "high" (yeah right, my leg flexibility is GARBAGE and I can kick that high) show us the money, baby! Wheres the ki projectiles?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2004
  9. Chris.B

Chris.B New Member

I don't know, those were some pretty HARDCORE kicks. They are obviously spending a lot of time on their site....I MEAN MA.

10. abby

abby New Member

any guesses they watch dragonballz?

11. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

I think I just wet myself from laughing so hard!

12. freespirit

freespirit spirit of the free

get a load of the music loflmao

13. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Boy, I"ll give someone the benefit of the doubt, but that is awful...

14. Shaolin Dragon

Shaolin Dragon Born again martial artist

ROFLMAO!!

15. Tireces

Tireces New Member

More like a "guaranteed-to-not-work-anytime" technique.

16. Shortfuse

Shortfuse King of Hearts

i hope they are getting paid for this, at least someone's not wasting thier time

17. abby

abby New Member

ha, i think i thought that when i was maybe 3 or 4 years old. (that i could make myself invisible.)

i wonder if some poor souls actually beleive that site is legit?

18. Chris.B

Chris.B New Member

I really want to buy that type, I just want to see what they're going to do. And, well...I want to learn how to fly. And, who woudn't want to learn how to turn invisible?

19. aml01_ph

aml01_ph Urrgggh...

What in the world.... :eek:

The bad thing about the internet is that anybody can get a website up and pose it as truth. :rolleyes:

They state the fiction of dragonball. But they expound on the "truth" of the "super ki punch" and the "mystery powerup." I doubt these kids have ever been inside a serious dojo. Everything is from TV.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2004
  20. Shortfuse

Shortfuse King of Hearts

seriuosly, are they serious? im checking out the site and they seem like they mean it like on the forums. im not going to make fun of them because its not right but they have like 10 members and neither seem too convincing. its starting to scare me now :confused: :eek: