old skool lau gar

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by quanto, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Smee

Smee Evil kung fu genius

Oh........my........sweet.......bejeezuz

bwahahahaha

:bang::bang::bang:

2. Switch2

Switch2 Banned Banned

Looks like Matt Bernious was the guy who implemented "burden of proof" into the Terms and Conditions of Martial arts planet.

Maybe it deserves seperate discussion on it's own, but I don't think it serves discussion.

3. Freud > God

Freud > God Valued Member

This has been done many times, please get upto date. On that note however thankyou once again for advertising my youtube videos (which are for show as opposed to my actual kung fu if that isn't obvious). Take your time to look at my other videos too, then post your videos which i hope will be better judging by your comment.

Thank you.

4. Switch2

Switch2 Banned Banned

FG, your enthusiasm is obvious, if these are video's of yourself.
    Your KUng Fu is not so obvious, but going by your age, you have time to work on this.
    You should not be so judgemental about others who have done more though!

This is where the 'burden of proof' let's everybody down.

5. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

"Do not learn what is taught . . . find what their is to create"

Freaking comedy gold. I loves it.

6. Yohan

It's not in the TOS. It's just a reminder that people are expected to back up their claims. Just like in the real world (sorta).

7. Yohan

Dude. Dude. Keep your hands up. Positive and negative is your friend.

What?

8. laugarfist

laugarfist New Member Supporter

Burden of proof is irrelivent here. No claim has been made. John Russell is 7th Degree (as awarded by Master Yau). That was not questioned, fq just wanted to see a vid of him in action. What he was going to go with it after that would probably be disagreeable, but we don't know that yet, and so no reason to get huffy and defend John.

Being as John is the highest graded BKFA Lau Gar guy in the country and the policy of the BKFA is to not put up videos on the web the chances of finding one are quite slim.

9. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

Lau Gar world?....nobody told me there was a theme park?

10. Bassmonkey

Bassmonkey Formerly Cobalt60

Yup!

Theres are statues of all the guardians with rollercoasters round them and everything!

11. laugarfist

There is even a ride called the black hole which is where all the BKFA vids are kept :evil:

12. NUKKY

NUKKY Valued Member

chin na stuff,with a bit of a lau gar flavor!

its in walsall,if thats the one you are going too?

13. laugarfist

14. Freud > God

The videos are old, my kung fu has improved much more since then. I just haven't got round to making a video mate. Also when i made them i wasnt intending to show my kung fu, i just made a video of the fancy stuff i enjoyed doing, it was something fun to do in the summer...you should not be so judgemental, if it was my intent to show my kung fu then i would understand but that, well that was intended to entertain.

15. Freud > God

Again those were old i do keep my hands up these days. If you watch catch his speed you will see some improvement on that from the other video and another 9months training i had since that video. I've worked on it.

16. laugarfist

Ooh I wish I'd kept my hands up more last night. I've been bruised by a chunner :eek:

17. Switch2

Switch2 Banned Banned

"Kung Fu, is in the eye of the beholder!"

Stop typing and start training.

Come back when you've put the time into the latter.

18. Freud > God

What you want me to go away make a video and show you my kung fu now? In the last week alone i would put money on the fact i have trained more than you have. I do not need to start training, i just need to continue it. Your basing judgements on an old video, but if that is enough for you then so be it. It does however tell me much about your lack of logic.

If you want to give it the fancy quotes, and think you are in a position to give me advice, what great feats have you accomplished in the martial arts eh? From what i understand there is no record of your age nor your training history

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  19. Tartovski

Tartovski Valued Member

I thought it was common knowledge that Switch2 is in fact, Master Yau!

20. Mr. O

Mr. O Valued Member

lmao. I was gonna say that! However, I asked Master Yau the other week if he'd heard of Martial Arts Planet, he looked at me and shrugged his shoulders!